July 4th 2007 10:28 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
Mom's on a short holiday from work this week, so you'd think we'd be getting extra walks in, wouldn't ya? Okay, we've had a couple short ones, but no really long and fun walks for awhile. She says it's too hot! I LOVE HOT!!! Okay, not all the time, but there's always a puddle or pond to splash through to cool off at our off leash parks. But Mom never jumps in with us. I think she'd be so much happier and our walks could be so much longer if she did, too. But she says it's bad enough that we stink like a slough when we get back to the car and she's not gonna add to that. BOL! She needs to lighten up!
WALK! WALK! WALK! WALK! WALK! WALK! WALK! WALK! WALK!
May 24th 2007 6:24 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
There is a game afoot, and I've been lured in. The prize? Not sure, smells a bit like an old cheddar. Hmmm.
Apparently, I have to add rules to this post. Wonder if I can remember what they are. BOL. Maybe a piece of cheese will help refresh my memory.
Yum! Thanks, Mom. Now I remember ...
Here are the rules of the game!
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged, need to post in their Diary the rules & their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 dogs to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to bark them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your Diary, or, send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been Tagged!
Seven Pawsome Facts About Bailey:
7. I love to eat ... most things, especially cheese, roast beef and fishy fudge.
6. I play flyball with my mom.
5. I like to wrestle with my brother Tucker (and sometimes he lets me win), and I like to play tag with my brother Samson.
4. I love the beach, but I don't really like the water.
3. Mom says I'm a pawsome snuggler.
2. I'm a handsome devil when I come back from my day at the doggy spa, and I make sure everyone knows it.
1. Did I mention I love cheese? Oh yeah, and off leash walks, and car rides, and belly rubs and snuggles with mom, and flyball and flyball buddies (like Gio) and as much attention as I can grab.
Now I have to decide who to tag. In random order (from my selection of pup pals -- Woof!):
4. Snowfoot Cricket
7. Seriously Shady
See all diary entries for Bailey, FM|