Photo Comments (1)
Sex: Male Weight: 51-100 lbs
|Home:Meridian, ID ||[I have a diary!] |
Leave a bone for Ruger
Dogster stats for Ruger
17 times 366
February 14th 1994
Chasing shadows, swimming, sleeping on mom's bed
Hyperactive puppies and big dogs
Almost anything edible!!!
Bringing the remote, fetching the newspaper, fetching a soda or beer
Ruger's daddy adopted him at 7 wks old, and then he adopted me as his mom right away when we met. When his daddy went to Heaven he became a momma's boy for sure. He was the only male dog I've ever had, and THE most loveable of all! He was a joy and a wonderful companion.
Always carry something to your Human!
The Groups I'm In:
Dudley Labradors, I Love My Dog Café, Pawsome Pages, Rainbow Bridge Angel Babies, The Birthday & Gotcha Club
I've Been On Dogster Since:
|June 1st 2004
||More than 9 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals
October 28th 2007 4:51 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Thanks to my buddy Angel Banjo, I got tagged! I feel very special to be included in the game. Now we can all get to know each other a little better.
If you don't already know the rules for TAG, you must list 7 things about yourself that someone might not already know, and then you must tag 7 of your Dogster pals... Send them a pawmail or rosette to let them know.
Seven things about me:
1. I have Congestive Heart Failure that was diagnosed when mom moved us to Idaho, and I take 3 different meds twice a day to keep it in check. Mom thinks it's a miracle cuz I shouldn't still be here!
2. I used to be a great Bird Dog back in the day - always helped my dad get those pheasants!
3. I have arthritis pretty bad so I can't walk around the block any longer, but somehow I manage to get up & down the stairs a zillion times a day!
4. I used to swim really well and I'd even fetch 2 sticks in the water and bring them both back at the same time! Silly me.
5. I sleep on mom's bed most days while she's at work - keeps me away from Mallory picking on me all the time.
6. All of the vets I've met were afraid to meet me because the said that every other guy named Ruger that they met, was very mean and evil. They all love me and they know I'm not mean or evil, I'm just a great big cuddly luv bug.
7. Mom says I have the strongest head on the planet. I can head-butt anyone and knock them over, or at least try to, but most certainly give them a bruise! My legs might not work the best these days, but my head and tail sure do work fine!!!
Also, I came down with Canine Vestibular Syndrome in June - mom had never heard of that before, and I don't think that my doctor knew that much about it either - I continue to be a medical miracle here! The disease is kinda weird, and mom said it's okay to send her a message if anyone has any questions about it... I think I got over most of it, but I still walk a little "sideways" and I stand and sit with my head cocked to the side still, and sometimes it still throws my balance off. It's a weird thing.
So here are the buddies that I have tagged:
4. Rocky Jetto's Shadow
6. Elwood Blues
7. Dagny Clare
Happy Tails to All - the Ruge
See all diary entries for Ruger|