November 12th 2008 10:46 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
My friends Marley and Elliot have tagged me!
Here is some info about me.
Name 4 jobs that you have:
1. Get my bowl
2. Alert Mom ahead of time that she will have a panic attack
3. Pick up stuff Mom drops and hand it to her
4. get the laundry out of the dryer so Mom can fold it. (and I help with the sorting too)
Name 4 places you have lived at (or stayed at):
1. Detroit- in a bad neighborhood.
2. Standish, MI
3. Salem, MI
4. I now live in Clawson, MI
Name 4 places you have been to:
1. Seattle, WA
2. Up to the top of the lighthouse on the tip of the Leelenaw Peninsula, MI
3. Urbana, IL
Name 4 places you'd rather be:
1. Playing fetch in a lake on a hot summers day
2. Playing fetch at the park
3. Playing fetch at the training club
4. Anywhere doing agility
7 things about me are:
1. I am a Boston terrier
2. I have a Ball obsession and will work for toys.
3. Mom shows me in obedience and I like it and do very well
4. I can do almost anything from hand signals alone.
5. I know over 80 commands and words: my name, sit, stay(for up to 4 hours), ok, stand(halt), down, come, wait, get back, heel, finish right(hand signal), finish left(hand signal), finish(as in exercise over), easy, paws up, hurry, go, front, hup(jump over), hupup(jump onto-like Moms lap or into the car), teeter, tunnel, over, walk, table, weave, under, Take it, find, give, hold, put in, put on, drop it, what time is it?, trash, uh uh, yes, no, pull, push, door, fridge(get drink from fridge), purse(go find Moms purse), towel, bed, leash, bowl, cane, laundry, keys, shoes, toy, ball, frisbie, right(hand signal), left(hand signal), target, give someone my paw, sit up, climb(a ladder), stand up, spin, dance, jump over Moms cane or leg, jump through a hoop, rollover, bang!(play dead), crawl, hold a treat on my nose, push a button, give kisses, be still, catch, bring a phone, zigzag(weave between Moms legs as she walks), say hi(greet someone), leave it, sh!, ring a bell to go ouside, potty on command, move in, with me, off, get in (go in a crate), rip it up, and I can do all of this off leash around distractions too.
6. I do most anything with gusto. Mom calls it "Service with a smile!"
7. I am a picky eater
Now.... I get to tag 7 great pups............. Let me think..After you finish reading the diary, my pup pals listed below have to tag 7 of their favorite pup pals. Then write in your diary, and be sure to pmail the pups and tell them they've been tagged.
July 13th 2007 12:56 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
I'll tell 7 more facts about myself but I'm afraid I'll be getting hate mail if I try tagging anyone else!
1. I know all sorts of traditional tricks!
2. I like to jog along while Mom rides her bicycle. (she likes to ride her bike at night when it is cooler out and there aren't so many people about) After a few miles I get tired and want to ride in the basket.
3. I can catch frisbies! Yeah!
4. I can hold a downstay for 4 hours with or without Mom around. I haven't been asked to stay down for longer than that.
5. When I realize that I'm about to get a bath, I sit with my head hanging, frown, and make with the big seal eyes! It hasn't worked yet. Darn!
6. I know how to climb ladders! Watch out roof, here I come!
7. Even though I'm a good dog I do have a weakness for rolling in dead things! Oh, I just LOVE that special scent!!
May 24th 2007 8:09 am
[ Leave A Comment | 1 person already has ]
Now I've been tagged by my pal Sabrina!
Here are the rules of the game!
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs
who are tagged, need to post in their Diary the rules & their 7 paw-
some facts. Then choose 7 dogs to tag and list their names. Don’t
forget to bark them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read
your Diary, or, send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been
7 fun facts about Gracie:
1. I won't get up in the morning till my mom does. I stay by her side
even when daddy lets Sassy out.
2. I am in a documentary that will be coming out in a few years. It is
about the Redford Theatre. I hung out on the 3 story scaffolding with
mom while she restored some paintings of Japanese samurai and
Geisha. They took photos of me too! I also got ride a boom lift! Fun!
3. I absolutely love lazar Pointers!
4. I got to be in the wedding party when mom and dad got married.
5. I like to be dressed up! when mom pulls out an outfit for me to
wear, I start to dance!
6. I like popcorn
7. I'm so into playing ball or Frisbee or doing agility that I will keep
going strong even after ripping up my foot pads and stopper pads.
Mom has to constantly stop and check my feet because I will show
no sign of having hurt myself until later!!
Rambo, certified service dog http://www.dogster.com/dogs/279526
Ray SD ღ http://www.dogster.com/dogs/201046
Apollo's Spirit "Spirit" http://www.dogster.com/dogs/270716