Nicknames: The Lil Mister, Socks, Beager, Beastly Beagers, Bratty McBrat, Socko VanTaco, MisterMister,StinkyStink
Birthday: June 15th 2003
Likes: Wheelin' and sniffin' for rabbits.
Pet-Peeves: rainy days
Favorite Toy: My Kong Wubba.
Favorite Food: Tiny T-Bones and anything bacon flavored
Favorite Walk: anywhere my wheels will take me! i loooove walks!
Best Tricks: fetching
Arrival Story: I was one of the last of my litter to leave my mom. My parents were both hunters, but I guess I just didn't have the nose for it. My human parents are not hunters, so they thought I'd do alright with them and they taught me how to live inside. The only thing I like hunting for is my food dish.
Bio: In 2007, I suffered a neurological injury now thought to be brought on by routine vaccinations. After a year I started to walk again. Now, I only need my wheels for long walks. I would do best in a family without small children because I get scared sometimes. I do still "dribble" at times, so my family keeps a pull-up on me just in case.
Tag You're It!
May 23nd 2007 8:14am
Hiya pups! My pal Peanut tagged me and now I'm it. I get to choose 7 of my pals to tag.
Here are the rules:
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged, need to post in their Diary the rules & their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 dogs to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to bark them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your Diary, or, send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been Tagged!
Here are 7 fun facts about me! Introducing, Mr. Socks!
1. Mom and dad's relatives call me their first born son
2. My favorite game is fetch
3. Most of the neighbors call mom and dad "socks' mom and dad" instead of their actual names.
4. I have a little brudder named Smoochie. He's a chihuahua and we are best pals.
5. My beagle parents were both field champions....I did not inherit that nose...
6. My favorite treat is "Tiny T-Bones"
7. I like people more than I like other dogs
Pass on the fun...