May 24th 2007 9:31 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Just a fun game of Dogster tag! So guess what you are it!
(Hint: Copy and paste the rules so you don't have to type them again):
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged, need to post in their diary the rules and their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 dogs to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to bark them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your diary, or, send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been Tagged!
My Seven Random Facts:
1. I'm a multi-tasking boy! In fact, I wear more hats than most people. I am an AKC conformation champion, I have my CGC, I am a therapy dog (at nursing homes), and most importantly: I am a service dog for my disabled handler. I may be small, but I am a hard worker!
2. My favorite toy is my monkey. I like to toss him into the air, catch him and then run around the room squeeking him.
3. I go with my Mommy to college (she's a grad student), as her service dog. Today Pathophysiology was so boring that I yawned and then groaned under the table. The girl sitting next to Mommy laughed... but I don't see what was so funny... I've heard the other students snoring too. lol!
4. I eat a raw diet (Nature's Variety). It is so tasty! I love meat... meat is my favorite.
5. Sometimes when I want a snack, I bring anything that is on the floor to my Mommy. Today, I brought her a sock, an index card and her shoe. She only gave me one tiny piece of chicken though. :( Mommy thinks that it is great to have a four legged maid. lol!
6. When I get really excited, I jump like a pogo stick! I've got springs!
7. I survived a horrible car accident, because I was in my doggie seatbelt harness attached to the seatbelt in the back seat of Mommy's car. Mommy says that seatbelts (or small secured crates) in the car for dogs are one of the most loving and responsible things a pup-parent can do for their pup.
So, who will I tag with my little white rabbit feet...
Easy Come Easy Go
Lord Byron the Rul
This was fun! :)
See all diary entries for Byron|