February 5th 2008 3:27 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
My fellow pom pom pal, Pooh Bear has just tagged me! *High Paws* Thanks fur woofin' me to play, Pooh Bear! *jumping up and down, tail wagging super fast*
Here are the rules for this Valentine Tag:
Once you have been tagged, you choose five wishes for Valentine's Day and write them in a diary entry.
Then choose five of your dogster/catster pals to tag. Include their names in your Diary entry, so everyfur knows who you're tagging.
Next, let each of your five chosen pals know that you are tagging them either by pawmail, or by sending them a fun rosette. Let them know they can read the rules on how to play by reading your Diary.
Here are 5 wishes that I have for this Valentine's Day...
1. I wish that every puppy & kitty finds a loving home in time for the Valentine Holiday so they can have their own Day of Furever Love!
2. I wish that every fur pal & human pal has happiness & health and some one special to love on Valentines Day.
3. I wish that Cupid sends me lots of Valentines this year! Chocolate hearts, Kisses, Hugs, beautiful girls....I'm open!
4. I wish for more and more cheese wrapped up just for me! aww the power of cheeseeeeee
5. I wish happiness for my mommy. She deserves it. Until then she has ME! BoL and even after they go, she'll have ME! So on second thought, she doesn't need anymore happiness because she already has ME! BoL Love you, Mom xo
Five furpals that I am going to Valentine Tag!
Don't be sad if you were not tagged, please! I have many many pals and I wuv you all very much! Even if I don't get to show each one of you everyday, you're always in my thoughts and prayers. I'm just a pmail away, if you need me. There can only be five, so here they are...
1. Tia #315718~ My Sweet Angel Valentine, who crossed over to Rainbow Bridge on November 28, 2007. She will be dearly missed by her family, puppies and siblings. She'll be missed by me, also! Sending Valentine Wishes to the Heavens. Love You, Tia! xoxo
2. Special Dawn #318489 ~ My Beautiful Brown~Eyed girl from Missouri whom I have a little crush on. Happy Valentines Day dear pal! xoxoxo
3. Oscar Wilde Intentions #407764 ~ My little Kentucky pal who reminds me of the Tazmanian Devil. His nickname is *Taz* and he definately fits that mold. Happy Valentines Day my little Houdini Friend!! xoxo
4. Tia #514381 ~ My lovely White German Shepherd Gal from Missouri. She is a precious dame who lives for Tennis Balls. Do go by her page and check her out. She has fur siblings, too! Happy Valentines Day Beautiful! xoxo
5. Girlie #491011 ~ A true Darlin' she is, my black Pom Pom pal with a speck of white, a bundle of pure delight! Heheheh that's rhymes! She lives with her family in South Carolina which makes her a southern belle! She may be a southern belle, but forgets all then when her mommy breaks out the cheese! My favorite snack, too! Happy Valentines Day, SweetPea xoxo
It's sooo much fun playing TAG! It's sure a grrreat way to learn a little bit more about our furpals and what they enjoy doings. So *Tag A Friend* and tell them you Love them!! Happy Valentines Day!
Love, Kasper Grey Eagle
January 1st 2008 2:32 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
Happy New Years 2008
From our home to yours
Atop mountains or by the shores
We wish you peace and love
From earth and the heavens above
May life never be like doing chores
God Bless all of our friends @ Dogster! Thank you for another year of friendship, comfort, joy and love. Here's to a better year for us and a happy year for all.
Wags n Woofs,
The Nebraska Pack
and Angels xoxoxo
September 19th 2007 12:36 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
Yep Pups, it's that time of year!! Time to prepare for the Annual Halloween Bash 07 Contest!! We love to give you plenty of time to make those costumes, or shop, and create those background scene ideas. This is our favorite contest of the year!! This will be a Dogster/Catster deal, so every pup & kitty is invited to participate! We want real photos, not animated or photoshopped photographs. We love the real thing!! We absolutely love the creativity behind this contest. So Keep it Real!!!
Anyone else who would like to donate a prize let me know.
There will be One Winner is each Catagory. One entry per pet, please. So make it count!!
There will be Honorable Mentions too, anyone wanting to donate a Rosette for Honorable Mentions, please pmail me with how many and what catagory. I'll pick *five* honorable mentions for each catagory.
Deadline: October 31, 2007 *Winners announced shortly after
The Nebraska Pack
Tinkerbelle, $10 Zealie Pack
Nugget, a Treat & Toy Gift Basket
Bonzer, a Star & $5 Zealie Pack
Miles, a $10 Zealie Pack
Jeannie, a Star
Louie, a Rosette
Banyon, a Rosette
Rico, a Star
Mr. Winkles, (10) Rosettes
Blackie, (2) Honorable Mention Rosettes
Cashew, (2) HM Rosettes
Teddy, (2) $10 Zealie Packs
Chester, (5) Honorable Mention Rosettes
The 3 Chi's, (5) Honorable Mention Rosettes
Firefly, (15) Rosettes towards Halloween Bash or Pumpkin Patch
Cruiser, $10 Zealie Pack
Sophie, (1) Rosette for Bash or Pumpkin Carving, as needed
Buddy, 1 star for costume, 2 rosettes for costume, 1 animation for costume, 10 rosettes for the honorable mentions
Jessi, (5) Stars ~ One for Each Place Winner
*Catsters Leo #323150 & Cali #323140 will be donating a Christmas Fancy Ribbon Collor or a Posh Christmas Outfit from their website www.poshpetsbyc.com
Grand Prize Winner
Over all Winner of the Halloween Bash 07! Doesn't matter what catagory you entered, there will be ONE Grand Prize!
The Most Creative *prize to be announced
The Most Cutest *prize to be announced
The Most Scariest *prize to be announced
The Most Funniest *prize to be announced
Good LUCK! Tag your photo Halloween Bash 07 and put your catagory under the photo. If you are a non~plus kitty or puppy, just post what catagory you are entering in the forum thread and/or send us a pmail. We keep a notebook with all entries, because we usually get lots of entries and donations for this annual event!
Tag your photo on your photomanager, under the photo you want to enter, by typing Halloween Bash 07 in the Tag Text Box. You can visit all the entries by doing a Search Photo Tags by clicking on the link under Find a Dogster on the left side of the Dogster page. Click that, then type in Halloween Bash 07 in the text box, click YES for Exact Match, then search! Good Luck!!
If you're a creative pup and are making costumes for other pups, then this is the time to spread the word around to share your creations.
We are having a Pumpkin Carving Contest with this, too, using the likeness of your dog or cat, or whatever you can come up with. Be Creative! We think that would be adorable!! If you'd like to try your hand at it then carve your pumpkin, take a close up photograph of it, post it to your photomanager, then tag it:
Tag: Pumpkin Patch 07
We'll give out a Prize to our Favorite Looking Pumpkin!
The Nebraska Pack
Lakota, a Star & $5 Zealie Pack
Nika, (5) Rosettes
Buddy, 1 star for pumpkin, 1 rosette for pumpkin, 1 animation for pumpkin
*if any pup would like to donate towards pumpkin carving, please specify as such. *if your not going to be in the contest(s) and would like to help judge, send us pmail, please. thank you
As Always, keep this bumped up to the top so everyone knows about it, share it in your groups and with your family and friends.
Keep it Real and Keep it Real Scary!! BoL!!! Good Luck!! xoxo
Your Howloween Hosts,
Gunner, Deuce, Lakota, Kasper
Dutchess, Joy & Angel Girls...
The Pet Poetry Group