Photo Comments (1)
"Hau, I'm Lakota!"
Age: 12 Years Sex: Male Weight: 11-25 lbs
|Home:Where Eagles Fly, NE ||[I have a diary!] |
"My new Spider toy from Matilda! Thank You!!"
"Happy Valentines Day!"
"A Family Affair! I will miss you Sweet Dutchess!!"
""Year of the Dog" Calendar Photo ~ July 2008"
"Gots my new tshirt on.
"Pom Poms" Group Shirt by Dimples Designs"
"Just chillen on the first day of October 2007"
"Aren't we just adorable? We think so...any paws..."
"*Woof Woof* May 23, 2007" [See My DogsterPlus Photo Book]
Leave a bone for ♠ Lakota ♠
Special Gift Box:
♥ Kota Monster
| ||Energy|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Playfulness|| || |
| ||Disposition|| || || |
May 10th 2001
♥ Swimming! I must have been a fish or a frog in muh other life! Feet! I have a foot fettish! Will lick your toes for free!
♥ Cats and Kasper trying to get "friendly" wif me! My new pet peeve is muddy paws! Go Figure! I love water, love to swim, but have decided to TIPTOE through mud; rather on very edge of mud...strange!
♥ Anything that Gunner has, cause really, it's Mine! *See Pom Rules Below*
♥ Cheese, Cheese, Cheese...
♥ Wherever mommy goes! To the Lake!
♥ Dancin' for Treats!
LaKota was born in Rapid City, South Dakota on May 10, 2001. He was mommy's first gift from our then daddy (r.i.p.) He was wolf sable in color at the time, but is now a blondie. What a lover he is!
Kota is a blind boy who doesn't realize he has a handicap! He loves, I mean LOVES to Swim! From his water dish, to the stock tank to the lake..if it has water in it, he is there! Not to forget, that he loves to lick your feet & toes. This he could do for hours!"Lakota means "allies, friends or those who are united."
Happy New Year
The Groups I'm In:
★PLANET PAWLLYWOOD★, ♥ Pirates Cove ♥, ♥ The Pet Poetry Group ♥, ♥ The Pom Poms ♥, ♠ Nittany Lions ♠, ♥All Fur Fun♥, ***The Pet's Fun Forum***, ~PoM PaLs~, ~POMMIE LOVE~
I've Been On Dogster Since:
|September 18th 2006
||More than 7 years!
I Was In The:
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
for 2951 days
See all my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals
February 5th 2008 2:48 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
My pals, The Tator Tots "Zelda Marie, Link, Teddy Sue and Penny Ann, have just tagged me! *High Paws* Thanks fur woofin' me to play, Tator Tots! *jumping up and down, tail wagging super fast*
Here are the rules for this Valentine Tag:
Once you have been tagged, you choose five wishes for Valentine's Day and write them in a diary entry.
Then choose five of your dogster/catster pals to tag. Include their names in your Diary entry, so everyfur knows who you're tagging.
Next, let each of your five chosen pals know that you are tagging them either by pawmail, or by sending them a fun rosette. Let them know they can read the rules on how to play by reading your Diary.
Here are 5 wishes that I have for this Valentine's Day...
1. I wish that every puppy & kitty finds a loving home in time for the Valentine Holiday so they can have their own Day of Furever Love!
2. I wish that every fur pal & human pal has happiness & health and some one special to love on Valentines Day.
3. I wish that Cupid comes baring gifts of chocolate and kisses! BoL
4. I wish that my mommy would find a bit more happiness, for it seems she's been down for a long time. So I wish for more smiles for her!
5. On this Valentines Day, I wish my sweetheart Samantha (In Heaven) a very special day. I am sending her extra special hugs and kisses. She is never far from my thoughts!
Five furpals that I am going to Valentine Tag!
Don't be sad if you were not tagged, please! I have many many pals and I wuv you all very much! Even if I don't get to show each one of you everyday, you're always in my thoughts and prayers. I'm just a pmail away, if you need me. There can only be five, so here they are...
1. Samantha #234480 - My one and only Angel. I love you, much! You're so beautiful & I'd give anything if we could run & play together. You have Sinty with you and for that I am greatful! Hugs & Kisses xoxo
2. Chewey #712063 - My brand new friend, as of February 4, 2008 who is from Philadelphia, Pennyslvania. We sorta look alike and am sure we will be fast friends. Welcome to the Pet Poetry Group! xoxo
3. Teddy #540272 - A dear pal of mine whom I met through my Dutchess. He's is one talented and handsome Pomeranian! No wonder she was all goo goo eye'd over him! Wuvs ya Pal! xoxox
4. Mato #223594 - My Lakota Sioux brother from Rosebud, South Dakota. He doesn't live there anymore, but that's where he was born. I am Lakota Sioux from Rapid City, South Dakota. Of course I don't live there anymore, either, but we are *Blood*. He is one kewl dude, so be sure to check him out! We have a lot in common...My Daddy (R.I.P.) was from Pine Ridge, South Dakota. xoxoxo
5. Face #461403 - My pal with a unique name. I never knew a dog or cat with that name. But, hey, if you have that adorable face, then why not *brag* about it!! Wags n Woofs xoxo
It's sooo much fun playing TAG! It's sure a grrreat way to learn a little bit more about our furpals and what they enjoy doings. So *Tag A Friend* and tell them you Love them!! Happy Valentines Day!
Love, Lakota Grey Eagle
January 12th 2008 10:31 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Remember that Paramount Vantage *Year of the Dog* contest to win a spot in the Calendar or the Poster? Most have probably forgotten, but it's hanging on our wall, so we went to visit Onyx who is *January* 2008 . She is so cute, but has no bones or Rosettes or gifts.
Each month I'll post the Dogster who is featured. It only goes through August, but we'll post till then.
I'm *July* 2008 .. I look pretty kewl in a calendar! Mommy is very proud of me.
Let's go give *Onyx* some love!!
January 1st 2008 2:31 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
Happy New Years 2008
From our home to yours
Atop mountains or by the shores
We wish you peace and love
From earth and the heavens above
May life never be like doing chores
God Bless all of our friends @ Dogster! Thank you for another year of friendship, comfort, joy and love. Here's to a better year for us and a happy year for all.
Wags n Woofs,
The Nebraska Pack
and Angels xoxoxo
See all diary entries for ♠ Lakota ♠|