April 6th 2008 8:07 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
My good buddy Gretta tagged me!
The rules to this game are to put in four of the following and then tag four other pups! So here goes:
Name four jobs that you've had.
1. Motion detector. I let mom know whenever something moves in the vicinity of our house.
2. Stuffie stretcher. I make sure that no toy goes without a good chiropractic adjustment. My patented method is the yank and shake!
3. Snooze button. On weekends I let mom sleep in for a few hours, but am sure to wake her up by 8am (don't want to miss breakfast!).
4. Bed warmer. I am sure to curl up in mom's spot on the bed for about an hour before bedtime. Then when she comes to bed, I shove over and her spot is nice and warm for her!
Four places you have lived.
1. With my fur-momma and littermates.
2. With mom in our current house.
3. I haven't lived anywhere else!
4. I haven't lived anywhere else!
Four places where you have been.
1. The furthest away from home I have been is to Edmonton, Alberta for a flyball tournament.
2. I go to Prince Albert, Saskatchewan often for rally-o trials.
3. I have been to Regina, Saskatchewan many many times for flyball tournaments, rally-o trials and seminars, and my therapy dog test.
4. One of my favorite places to go is Lloydminster, Saskatchewan for flyball. They put on a really good tournament :D
Four places you'd rather be.
1. A great big off leash park so that I can run and bark all I want!
2. Anywhere working or training with mom. I LOVE to work!
3. In the car. Love the car ... it always stops at fun places.
4. Out at our rally-o trainers house. She has a huge acreage and after training I get to go run around in her 9 acre back yard with all my rally-o buddies. So many gopher holes to sniff!
Friends I choose to play tag:
Leave a Comment