Likes: I love being with my people, I love playing with other doggies
Pet-Peeves: I don't like other dogs getting near any food that belongs to me.
Favorite Toy: I love to chew on my rope bones
Favorite Food: I love cheese!!
Favorite Walk: I like to walk around my neighborhood and see all the people and other dogs
Best Tricks: I roll over and shake
Arrival Story: In June 2003 our family lost our beloved Papillion. Our family felt a huge empty spot from this loss, we had our papillion for years, and it just didn't seem like home without a dog. So we searched and searched for the right puppy. Rocky, was that puppy!
Well it's my turn to be it! I was just tagged by my good fur friend, George.
(Hint: Copy and paste the rules so you don't have to type them again):
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged need to post in their diary the rules and their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 dogs to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to bark them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your diary, or, send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been Tagged!
Seven Random Facts About Me:
1. I am the only dog that gets to sleep with mom and dad.
2. Every morning when it's time to get out of bed, I get all excited and start scratching at moms legs (and can you believe, she yells at me!), BOL!
3. I like to run and butt-tuck all around the house and make my human sisters and brother laugh!
4. The only other dog that I will share my toys with, is my fur sister, Lassie (I love her bunches!).
5. My Human sister just bought herself a gerbil(I'm just a pug, I'm not sure how to spell that), and at first, I thought it was a toy for me (I'm still up-set that it isn't!).
6. I love my mom more than anything in the whole world (ok, not more than people food though)!
7. and last on my list, I think this game is fun (I don't want to be tagged again though, BOL!!!).
This is going to be a tough one, but the seven dogs I choose to tag are:
It was a great Christmas! I got new toys, some treats, and a new crate rug for my crate, I love those, mom makes them sooo soft! I was so tired at the end of the day, it was hard work, trying to keep my foster fur sister away from my new toys. She got some new toys too, but she still had to keep trying to get mine. I just don't get her sometimes! I had a blast though, and I'm looking forward to a new year to come and spending time with my family! Happy New Year!!!!