Nicknames: Crazy Daisy, Muf Muf, Little Girl, Baby Girl, and tons of more!
Birthday: June 15th 2006
Likes: I love my mom! You can bet I'm with her all the time. I also like playing fetch, seeing/meeting people, going for car rides, and licking peoples' feet. And I will give you LOTS of kisses. :)
Pet-Peeves: I'm not a fan of other dogs, other than Gizzy and Buster, I just sit there and growl at them... it takes me a little while to get use to them. But once I do, then it's play time! :)
Favorite Toy: I have a TON of toys, actually almost two whole baskets! But my fave is my jingly ball.
Favorite Food: Oh you know! Anything I can find on the ground! ;) Mom is always taking things out of my mouth, that I think is "food".
Favorite Walk: Around the neighborhood with Buster and Gizzy.
Best Tricks: Being cute is my BEST trick. ;) I also can play fetch really good! :)
Arrival Story: After getting our first Shih Tzu, Gizmo, my family wanted other Shih Tzu. We had falling in love with him so much. I wasn't completely sure if I wanted another one. But as I thought about it more, I really did. I knew they could be together when were gone and keep eachother company. So my family finally talked me into it and I gave in! This time we wanted a little black and white girl. After looking for about two months, we found her! She is a very good girl. Gizzy and Buster are forever in our hearts, but now Daisy Mae is too!
I've been tagged by Miss Suzy Q. Thanks girlfriend!!
Here are the rules:
Because it’s Thanksgiving time, there is a change to the rules.
Each player needs to tell seven special things they are
thankful for. Tagged dogs must post the rules in their diary
and their 7 things. Then choose 7 pups to tag and list their
names. Let them know by pawmail or rosette that they have been
tagged and to read your diary for the instructions on how to
Seven Things I’m Thankful For:
1. I'm thankful that I have a mommy and a whole family who loves and cares for me!
2. I'm thankful for my toys. Oooh, I would be so bored without playing fetch!
3. I'm thankful for my sweet and wonderful friends here I've made on Dogster. I have a different friendship with each of you that i cherish very much!
4. I'm thankful that I have one of the bestest boyfriends here on Dogster! Buzzy.
5. I'm thankful for my treats, I love, love treats!
6. I’m thankful for my big brother Gizzy, he is my best friend. But even though he is my big brother, I'm the boss of him, BOL!
7. I'm thankful for car rides!
In this game of tag each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged need to post in their diary the rules and their 7 random facts. Then choose 7 pups to tag and list their names. Then let them know by pmail or a rosette that they have been tagged and to read your diary for instructions on how to play.
My 7 Facts:
1. I'm a very quiet girl, but also I'm loud. I'm one that lays by you and licks your hands and feet. 2. I get VERY excited when I hear someone say something that I like to do. 3. When someone talks to me I keep tilting my head side to side, trying to find out what they are talking about. 4. I really don't like junk food, unlike Gizzy, BOL! Give me some food, I might not eat it. 5. I'm very protective of MY home. No other dog, besides Gizzy, must step inside this house. BOL! 6. I jump VERY high! :) When mom holds Gizzy like a baby, I'll jump and touch her elbow, and mom isn't short. 7. I hate when everyone goes to sleep at night. That is the time when I'm wide awake!
Fall! Fall! Fall! Probably our favorite season ever! Fall bring Halloween!
Long time, no bark! This past summer we were very busy, but we are now getting more time for Dogster. Thank dog! We missed it SO much. We are now back into our favorite group ever, Shih Tzus and Friends United and we already even have our pages up and ready for Halloween.
We love Halloween at our house! Last weekend the humans decorated the house and it looks scarrrrry! We also love Halloween because we get to go Trick or Treating with the family on Halloween night and we get to visit with all the kids! :)
We're glad to be back on Dogster. I'll post a new diary entry soon!