Nicknames: Mildred,Millie Vanilli, Millhouse, Millie Monster, Millster, Squirmy Wormy, and Mil
Birthday: April 11th 2006
Likes: Playing with Kuji, taking walks, and treats! But she will do ANYTHING for and to get someone to throw her green rubber ball.
Pet-Peeves: Not having Kuji want to play with her and being picked up while sleeping.
Favorite Toy: Kuji and any tennis or rubber ball that she can paw at and roll around
Favorite Food: Anything that humans are trying to eat
Favorite Walk: Anywhere. Whenever she is on a walk, we always bring both dogs with, meaning Kuji her brother and Millie, and she always bites his leash and pulls on it. It's so funny because is looks like Millie is trying to walk Kuji!
Best Tricks: Turning her head totally backwards and dancing on her hind legs
Arrival Story: We were in Chicago and we went past a nice petstore called Collar and Leash so we went in. We went upstairs and saw Millie (her name wasn't that at the time). We all fell in love with her when we played with her in the back room but we couldn't take her home right away because we weren't prepared for it. So about a week later we went back to see if she was still there. And she was, which was very surprising. But we still had to think about getting another dog so we waited again and came back another 2 times before we finally bought her. And now she's at home in Crown Point with us.
Bio: Millie Lily Porter is a extremely energetic little black Havanese puppy. Her birthday is April 11. She weighs about 8 lbs now but will probably get to up to 10 lbs. She is very crazy when she is around her brother Kuji but when you pick her up she just wants to cuddle.
Forums Motto: MUST-get-SQUEEKY-out- of SQUEEKY-TOY!!!!
I got tagged by my good pal Scruffkins McGruff Holmes!!
How to Play:
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to post in their Diary the rules & their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 furry friends to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to bark them a pmail, or send a fun rosette, letting them know that they have been tagged and to read your Diary fur the rules.
Ok - here are some great facts about Millie:
1) I love attention!! I am always barking up at you with my big eyes for any attention and all.
2) I love to ruff play with my brother Kuji, I wag my head at him, growl deep from my belly, with my butt in the air, teasing him to come and get me!
3) I there is any food, anywhere, I will stand up and dance, twirling and all!
4) When I get out of my crate, I run across the floor, then roll over and start squirming on my back, then I shake and I'm ready to play!
5) My favorite toy is the Loofa Dog, Bobo, from Petsmart or Petco. I have one so big that it's longer than my body and I can't even take it up or down the stairs.
6) WHen I'm tired, I will either fall asleep in my crate, or find a bed to crash on and tuck my face under one of the pillows.
7) I hate grass! (esspecially wet or cold grass that will get my cute little paws wet)
Hi everypuppy!! I'm on vacation in Arkansas and I am havin some fun! Yesterday we boated most of hte day while my human brother and sisters and pawrents went skiing and tubing. I did get some swimming in at the cliffs theey jump off of and swim at. I am feeling much better, but I wasn't boarded because my pawrents ddn't want me to get sick at the boarders. However we did board Kuji. ): I have been missing him. So this is Millie, bubbye!
Lately I haven't been feeling to good. I haven't been my usual peppy and annoying self. I also have no appetite. My parents have brought me to the vet multiple times but haven't got any answers. So please pray for me to get better and to find out what is wrong!