Age: 8 Years Sex: Female Weight: 11-25 lbs
|Home:Yakima, WA ||[I have a diary!] |
Leave a bone for Matilda
Dogster stats for Matilda
21 times 652
| ||Energy|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Playfulness|| || |
| ||Disposition|| || || |
March 3rd 2006
licking my daddy. hugging my daddy. chasing my daddy. following my daddy. looking at my daddy. did i tell you about my daddy?....i LOVE my daddy (mommy & sissy too)
i hate it when mommy and daddy leave me alone
I love my stuffed bunny. if i'm lucky and bite the bunny's foot just right, it makes a "quack, quack" sound
I can't go nite nite without my snack of frozen papaya
anywhere and back again
"bang bang" (this also works well, when i'm in trouble, when mommy and daddy get mad at me, i roll over and play "bang bang" and they love me again
We bought our first house and I really wanted a dog. My husband said no way, we had too many animals (2 birds, a cat, and some fish). For some reason I became determined to get a dachshund. I'm not even sure why I picked this breed, as I have never owned one. Well I begged for months, to no avile. Then a friend at work loaned me her toy dachshund. Just like the one in toy story with the slinky in the middle. She told me to hang on to it until hubby agreed. So for over a month I dragged this plastic dog around. Hubby would get up in the morning to find the toy dog in the shower, in his car, halfway in/out the doggy door, on the couch with a sock in his mouth, in the middle of the floor begging. Finally, he gave in and told me we could go look. We went to see a group of puppies and I really wanted a blond shorthair that was there. But the mother was a red longhair, and hubby fell in love with her. We left with no puppy :-( Hubby kept telling me we had only went to look, but I thought who in their right mind just looks??????? well a few weeks later, I saw another ad and I called and asked about long hairs. He had some, but they were only five weeks old. Well we went to look and found Matilda. We had to wait 3 weeks to get her, but we brought her home 1 day after my birthday. She might be my birthday present, but her heart belongs to hubby. He is so in love with this girl, and she loves him back. Matilda has enough love for all of us, and everyone she meets too, but she only has eyes for daddy. I don't know how we ever did without a dachshund in our lives. We now have to plan the weekends and family trips to accomodate Matilda, cause there's no way we're leaving her behind.
Daddy's Little Girl
The Groups I'm In:
Febreze® Pet Odor Eliminator™, Miniature Dachshunds of Central Washington, Weenie Lovers, ~ Dachshunds Forever ~, ~~~Dachshunds of the World~~~
The Last Forum I Posted In:
How do you cut your bullly sticks?
I've Been On Dogster Since:
|August 12th 2006
||More than 7 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals
May 24th 2007 7:37 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged, need to post in their Diary the rules & their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 dogs to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to bark them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your Diary, or, send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been Tagged!
1) I love a helping of frozen paypaya each night before bedtime (it helps bad breath)
2) I once marched in a 2 mile parade in front of hundreds of people!
3) My furless family & I were once featured in the local newspaper article "Pets & Their People" You can read it here http://www.yakimaherald.com/annual07/display/288541469614046
4) I love to go on car rides. Especially to the bank, where they give me lots and lots of cookies
5) I love to *kill* squeeker toys. I haven't found one yet that could escape my wrath.
6) I'm kinda sorta afraid of....uggg....dogs....but shhhhh...don't tell!
7) My heart belongs to Daddy. There is no other in the whole world like him.
dogs tagged by me:
1) JR....he is so awesome! Even if he doesn't have doxie blood.
2) Fizzgig.....he has such *nice* ears
3) Moose....my very first pup pal
4) Piper....a doxie from my hometown!
5) Chester....cause he's a Canada Doxie and probably is cold a lot, so I hope to warm him up from being tagged.
6) Brandy....who belongs to a very dog friendly pack
7) Gretchen....who's as much a bratty doxie as my little sister Nola is
See all diary entries for Matilda|