September 4th 2007 2:36 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
September 4, 2007 ~ One Year Anniversary of his
"Crikeys mate!" Steve would say,
Making people smile, everyday.
Wrestlin' crocs, wranglin' snakes,
Swimming with gators, in the lakes.
He feared nothing, not even death,
Right up till his very last breath.
What must have been his final thought?
Was it agony? Did he feel distraught?
I can't even image the pain in his face,
Leaving his family without a final embrace.
My heart goes out to each and every one,
For what they'll surely miss most was the fun.
I hardly ever missed one of his shows,
Always wearing his cool khaki clothes.
Rescuing kangaroos or grumpy crocs,
Or finding those lizards under big rocks.
Always in Australia will you lie in wait,
For Terri, Robert and Bindy at Heaven's gate.
Surely God's blessed you with angel's wings,
And made you keeper of all living things.
For all crocs go to Heaven, it's got to be true!
For why did he take you, if he didn't need you?
The world lost a hero, a very dear friend,
Your death I will never fully comprehend.
In Memory of Steve Irwin ~ Crocodile Hunter
February 22, 1962 ~ September 4, 2006
© September 4, 2006 -07 Tammy L. (Grey Eagle)
May 23rd 2007 4:10 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
My pal, Cera Marie tagged me! I just love playing games!!! Here's a fun one!! Enjoy :)
Here are the rules:
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged need to post the rules of the game and 7 pawsome facts about themselves in their diary. Then once you are tagged, you choose 7 dogs to tag, listing their names in your diary. Don’t forget to bark your friends pmail that they have been tagged and to read your Diary for the rules -- or better yet, send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been tagged!
Here are 7 fun facts about me, Lady Chadee Bear:
1) I actually picked my mommy & daddy. They came looking for a little sister for Chewee & when they looked into my pen, I immediately came over & starting pawing at the pen for them to pick me!
2) I love to play. I would play day & night if they let me.
3) I also love to swim. I especially like to dunk my big sister!
4) I love car rides. Barking at moo cows & horses are the best.
5) I love chasing birds of all kinds; Canadian geese, robins. If it has feathers, it's mine!
6) I love snuggling up to mommy when she sleeps.
7) I run & hide when it's time to brush me or clip my nails.
Pass on the fun!! Pom kisses to all! Is it time to play????
See all diary entries for Lady Chadee Bear|