Likes: Mama & Papa, swimming, camping, Buddy, Grandma and rides in cars (as long as it's not to the vet or groomer's).
Pet-Peeves: The cat sitting on my lap and him not getting ALL the attention! When it's bedtime, if you touch him with your feet from under the covers he attacks them! OUCH!!
Favorite Toy: Duckie, mini tennis ball and his christmas stocking.
Favorite Food: Pigs ears, greenies, chicken, beef and ice cream.
Favorite Walk: Anywhere.
Best Tricks: Knowing and bringing you most of his toys when you ask for them by name.
Arrival Story: Before we got Wylie, we had a female pomeranian named Maxie who was 15 and past away. She was my little companion for 15 years. After a couple months it was so lonely without a little ball of fur running around under foot that my husband and I started looking for a Pom. We found an ad in the paper for Poms and went to see the puppies. There were two males and they were both sooooo cute. We decided we better go home to think about it and that only lasted about 10 minutes after we left ... we knew we had to have one. We picked Wylie because he was the little one that kept getting rolled over, stepped on and pushed around by his bigger brother. When we picked him up the next day he was only 6 weeks old and weighed 1 lb. 12oz. He was such a tiny little guy. He has grown into the most beautiful boy and is so attached to his mama and papa.
Bio: Wylie thinks he is part cat and part human ... no dog in this boy (or so he thinks). He sleeps with his mama and papa every night and boy can he snore!! When he first gets on the bed he sits on the end and waits for the cat to come in ... then he chases her down the hall, comes back to bed and everythings good. Wylie and Ditmo (the cat) are actually good friends ... he just loves watching her run around like a psycho kitty!
OK, so I've been tagged ! Here are the rules, for those that I will be tagging. So here are the rules:
RULES OF THE GAME:
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged, need to post in their diary the rules and their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose some dogs to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to bark them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your diary, or, send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been Tagged!
OK, here goes: Seven random facts about myself!
1.) I love my Mom and Dad ... they are the BEST!!!!
2.) I love to wake Mom up every morning with lots of wet kisses at 5:30 a.m. ... even on the weekends!!!
3.) I usually end up pushing Mom off her pillow at night and take full advantage of the big soft pillow ... I know, that's not nice but she's sleeping so hard she doesn't know until morning!
4.) I LOVE my greenies.
5.) My BEST friends are Rocky and Jordan and I hope to meet them someday.
6.) I love to chase my sister, Ditmo the cat ... especially if she tries to get on Mom's lap.
7.) I love to go camping and anywhere else Mom and Dad go!!!!
I'm tagging: (I did 8 but you only need to do 7)
My pal Digger Christmas tagged me! Here are the rules:
1.) In your diary ask Santa Paws for 5 things
2.) Give the doggie writing you this letter 5 bones or treats
3.) Tag 5 other pups to play.
Dear Santa Paws,
I have been a very good boy this year! I am always a happy boy and I always wake my mama in the morning with lots of pommie kisses. I always (well, most of the time) listen to my mom and dad ... okay ... I always listen to my dad and most of the time I listen to mom. I love my mom and dad more than anything in the whole wide world, they are my life. I promise to be a good boy and not chase Ditmo (my sister cat) unless of course she's teasing me. Oh and I promise to try and not beg at dinnertime so much. Here is my list of Christmas wishes.
1. My first Christmas wish is that my family is always happy, healthy and that we always have food on the table and a roof over our heads.
2. I wish that I could meet my best friends Rocky and Jordan someday.
3. I wish for lots of fuzzy toys.
4. I wish for truck loads of greenies ... they are my favorite.
5. And my last wish is for a HUGE piece of prime rib for christmas dinner.
Here are the pups I am tagging:
Missy Cullen #470415
I love all my pals and hope you all have a great holiday season.
Yay! I've been tagged. Now you have.
Here is how it works; each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged need to put in their diary the rules and their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 dogs to tag and list their names and dogster #'s. Don't forget to bark them a pawmail that they have been tgged and to read your diary. OR send them a fun Rosette announciung they've been tagged.
These are my 7 pawsome facts.
1. I think I am the alpha in the family... that is until dad comes home.
2. I LOVE water and swimming ... the pool, the rivers, the lakes anywhere there is water ... well, I'm not crazy about getting a bath, I always think I smell and look just fine.
3. When mom goes somewhere and I can't go (I am her shadow you know) she always gives me a treat and I will wait for her to get home before I eat it. Did I mention that I scream and bark at her as she's leaving so she will feel bad for leaving me? I know, that's not very nice.
4. I love to play hide and seek with mom and dad.
5. I believe it is my duty to go EVERYWHERE with mom and dad.
6. EVERY morning at 5:30 I jump and bounce on mom's head and give her hundreds of pommie kisses then she gives me a big hug and kisses my little head. She say's who could wake up grouchy with all these pommie kisses ... then it's breakfast time.
7. My best friends are Rocky and Jordan.
I am tagging;
Jordan # 352753
Remus # 475130
Maggie # 221304
Drake # couldn't read Drake's #