Photo Comments Age: 7 Years Sex: Female Weight: 1-10 lbs
Leave a bone for Rosa
Dogster stats for Rosa
5 times 85
bunny, chatterbox, gabby
| ||Energy|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Playfulness|| || |
| ||Disposition|| || || |
February 2nd 2006
TOYS!!!....collecting them, riding in the car
sharing; others taking their toys back...::::hmphf! the nerve!::::
choose just ONE? Impossible. She wants them all, especially whatever someone else is playing with
currently enjoying Wellness dog food, Wellness *Wellbites lamb and salmon* chewy treats; cheese; baby carrots
Petco....the toy aisle
"come"; "sit";"stay"; "shake hands"; "go to bed"; "lie down"; talking for attention; making her pug sister's toys "disappear"; picking your pockets
I believe she took ownership from the first day she came to live with us.
1. If I like it, it's mine.
2. If I saw it first, it's mine.
3. If you were playing with it and put it down, it's mine.
4. If it's in my mouth, it's mine
5. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
6. If I can take it from you, it's mine.
7. If it's mine it must never be yours.
8. If it just looks like mine, it's mine.
9. If I'm chewing something up, all the pieces are mine.
10. If it used to be yours, get over it, now it's mine.
11. If it's broken, the PUG did it... and it's NOT mine.
Rosa is 8 lbs of endless ENERGY, JOY and SUNSHINE, always wagging her tail and eager to please. In a word, she is a "lady". She's very attentive, chatty, dainty, and well behaved. Rosa adores playing with children (maybe she thinks they're really big toys). When we take her out, she is a social butterfly. Rosa likes to be spoken to. If you call her a "good girl" she gets so excited that she uses a funny voice to "speak" back to you... and it actually sounds like she tries to repeat the words "good girl" sometimes.
wanted toy thief
I've Been On Dogster Since:
|July 18th 2006
||More than 6 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals