Pet-Peeves: Does not like squirrels in the yard, being left at home during the day with Zeke, and I hate to tell all when I've only been a member for a short time, but my parents HAVE A CAT!!!! I thought that was against the rules? I also hate vacume cleaners
Favorite Toy: a stuffed squirrel
Favorite Food: Biljack with a scoop of Ceasar Select (& a side of cat food!). Oh, I also LOVE Carrots
Favorite Walk: forget the walk, I like to go for a bike ride in my dad's trailer with Zeke. Wind in our face, I feel like a Grayhound! And going around the corners we have the best chance of catching a squirrel (maybe not catch but dogs can sure dream!)
Best Tricks: crawling, playing soccer, sings to Nichole Nordeman
Arrival Story: Out of the litter, she came over to me, laid down and snuggled
Bio: I was born on the Blue Ridge Parkway in Fancy Gap VA. I love swimming (strange for a Westie??), love going for bike rides (in the trailer). I share our home with my "brother", Zeke who is also a Westie (10 years old), who is my best friend (except for dad, but duh!)
Forums Motto: Cat for sale. Cheap to the 1st offer
The Rules: Dogs who are tagged need to write down in there own diary 7 random facts about themselves and these rules! Then you need to choose 7 dogs to tag and list there names in your diary, too. Don't forget to leave these tagged dogs a note that they have been tagged and need to read your dairy to check the rules!
Here are 7 things you may or may not know about me
1. I'm from Fancy Gap, Virginia
2. I'm afraid of driving in the rain (the noice coming up from the floor makes me shivver)
3. I LOVE to eat baby carrots
4. I can crawl on my belly (record is down the hall for 15 feet).
5. I get very upset when dad goes on a trip, and keep mom up till late
6. I love to swim in Salem Lake, especially if I get into something stinky!
7. I scream and go nuts when my uncle drives down our driveway