Nicknames: Eddie Sketti, Poopy-Head, "Pookie", "Eddie, NO!!!", "Stop it Eddie", "Eddie, QUIT!", "Badness", Eduardo
Birthday: November 25th 2005
Likes: Snoop Dogs, His Dad , His "Skunkie", Mommy's plants, digging in Mommy's garden and anything not nailed down!
Pet-Peeves: Not having enough beagles in Snoop Dogs, Being disciplined and anything that's not in his "normal" routine. Lucy playing with "HIS" toys.
Favorite Toy: His "Skunkie" (Mommy calls it my Woobie), Bobby, His tuggie bear toy Mommy and Daddy bought him, All of Earnie and Emmy's toys (just to spite them), Daddy's work boots ..... Everything he can sink his little teeth into, and again ..... Mommy's plants.
Favorite Food: Pepperidge Farm Goldfish, Potato Chips, Any (and did I mention Mommy's plants?)
Favorite Walk: In Mommy's garden!
Best Tricks: Providing unending entertainment, Digging in the dirt, tearing things to shreds, scattering all his toys throughout the house after Mommy cleaned them up for the 100th time!
Arrival Story: Eddie was rescued from a local no-kill shelter. He was extremely shy and not socialized at all. That has all changed! He now is super friendly, playful and a downright character (and did I mention a WEE BIT ROTTEN?)!
Bio: Eddie and his friends, Aggie , Mike, Louis, Baron, Toby and Buddy are Administrators of the Dogster group Snoop Dogs . This is a beagle specific group that they formed so all the wonderful beagles out there had a place to have alot of FUN! Everybeagle in the group are friends and participate in all the fun and forums. If you get a chance, drop by and check them out!
Well, I used to think our Mom was a nutso for cookin' for all of us everyday. Now, I'm not a big fan of kibble, but I would eat it before it ate me! But our Mom has always been concerned with our nutrition, especially since my sister Emmy Lu got sick during the Menu Foods fiasco.
So ever since we almost lost Emmy Lu, she's been cooking for us everyday ... lots of goodies too .. chickie, veggies, brown rice ... you get the picture ... but we also are all a bit .. shall I say ... FAT!
So Dogster contacts Mom about some new food they want home cooking peeps to try out. My Mom checks it out and thinks 'Wow ... someone's gonna cook good food for the kids instead of me ... NO WAY!'. Of course, she jumps on the opportunity to try it.
Well, the big brown truck comes, and after we all try to eat him through the windows, Mom goes out and comes in draggin' these big boxes. Bein' beags, our snouts immediately go into overdrive cause we smell all these great smells right through the boxes.
Now, you have to know my Mom to understand this next scenario. Mom gets so 'cited bout all this good food, and she's not real big on readin' instructions ... she opens one of the boxes and sees these cool packages with MY NAME on it and a cute little beag silhouette .. and THREE envelopes ... one has pretty colored dried veggies, one is dry kibble, and the third is a pouch with punkin stew in it ... YES ... you heard me roo right ... PUNKIN STEW ♥♥♥
Mom starts ooooooin' and aaawwwwwwin' all over the kitchen and mixes it all in a bowl and gives it to me ... yes ME ... and let me tell you ... I scarfed that food down so fast! Mom was a bit miffed cause I don't scarf the food she cooks me anywhere near that fast! But in my defense ... Mom NEVER once cooked me punkin' stew!
Well, she did that for like 3 days ... I was in punkin' stew heaven ♥♥♥ ... then she opened the envelope that somehow got buried on her desk like everything else and turns out she wasn't posed to give me the three envelope thingy yet ... yes, she's a ditz with no self control when she sees pretty packaging with her favorite beag's name on it ... BOL
So we kinda messed up in the 'transition' of food ... but I gotta bbbaaarrroooo this .... PROPORTIONS FOOD ROCKS!!!!!!
I have been love tagged by my Fly Babe Trudy! It's a new Dogster tag game. You are Loved! You pick three Dogsters that you think are fantastic and tell a little about why! Don't forget to let them know how much they are loved with a p-mail, star or a rosette. By what I have read, you do not tag the one that tags you. I am blessed with many wonderful Dogster friends, so picking three is impossible! I don't know if I will get them all done this evening or not, but here is a start. These are in no particular order, and I pray I don't hurt anyone's feelings.
1. Wally – Our Newest Sweet Angel. From the moment I met Wally, he made a huge dent in my heart. He was so courageous and brave. Nothing kept him down. Despite his disability, he lived everyday to the fullest. God must have needed a new best friend, because he took our Wally from us for his own. Well God, it hurts me very deeply that you had to take him from us, but you took the very best … you couldn’t ask for a better friend if you needed one. I love arrroooooo Wally!
2. Mike.... Mike and I have been friends from the beginning. If there’s trouble to be had … we find it! Mike is also a very brave pup. At the age of 5, Mike had cancer and had to have his front leg amputated. That never held him down! He recovered and managed to make a great life with a wonderful family who loves and adores him. I love you Mike … in a manly sort of way … BOLBOLBOL!
3. Little Bit My pal Little Bit was the absolute greatest pup I ever knew. She had a great family, enjoyed life to the fullest, cherished every moment and entered everyone’s heart she ever touched. She fought a long, brave, courageous battle with lymphoma. Throughout it all, she always had a smile and a kind word. You may be gone from us Little Bit, but you remain furever in our hearts.
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged, need to post in their Diary the rules & their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 dogs to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to bark them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your Diary, or, send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been Tagged!
Here are 7 fun facts about me! Introducing, Eddie Essig !
1. I am a Dogsterholic!
2. I love to dig in dirt … any dirt, I am not dirt prejudice!
3. I love to play with my brothers Max and Bobby.
4. I ADORE my Mom. I am a big ‘ole Mommy’s boy!
5. I like to eat everything Mom cooks.
6. I love to hug. I am very cuddly and loving.
7. I love my Skunkie, he is my security toy!