Age: 10 Years Sex: Male Weight: 11-25 lbs
|Home:Virginia Beach, VA ||[I have a diary!] |
Leave a bone for Charley, NPC
Dogster stats for Charley, NPC
17 times 438
Little Brown Dog, CharleyDog, Underpants Gnome, Charleykins, Puppikins, The Little Prince
| ||Energy|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Playfulness|| || |
| ||Disposition|| || || |
August 7th 2002
escaping the back yard and watching me chase him; hanging out with Daddy, attacking the vacuum cleaner
baths, getting my teeth brushed and nails trimmed - mean people at the dog park (I pee on them) thunderstorms - fireworks
anything with a squeaky - socks -
Nutro Ultra Lamb & Rice
the park near our house
looking cute and driving the car - and I'm an excellent escape artist and do a great Godzilla impression!
My husband and I have some friends who didn't get their dogs spayed. They ended up with 2 litters of pups at once! We fell in love with one of the 'mutts' and brought him home. Charley's mom is a Lhasa Apso and we think his daddy is a poodle/chihuahua mix. We just call him a 'Charley Dog'.
Charley was named for John Steinbeck's dog who he wrote about in 'Travels With Charley'. Perhaps that's why our Charley is always ready for a roadtrip!
The Mgr. lives in the toolshed!
The Groups I'm In:
"DOGSTERHOLICS", ****Trouble-makers Anonymous****, Greatest American Dog Fan Club!, Naughty Pup Club, ~Pups of Fun~
I've Been On Dogster Since:
|May 27th 2006
||More than 6 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals
October 17th 2007 7:52 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
I got tagged again today by Riley who is my bud Logan's sister. She is a cutie and since she is Logan's sis, I can't say no to her. So here goes: This is a fun game to get better acquainted with your Dogster friends. Here’s how we play: Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are Tagged need to post in their Diary the rules and their 7 random facts. Then choose 7 pups to tag and list their names. Then let them know by pmail or a rosette that they have been Tagged and to read your Diary for instructions on how to play.
Here are 7 more truly amazing facts:
1) Once a really dumb woman at the dog park called me a 'stupid little dog' so I peed on her. Mom was mortified.
2) The last time the cable guy was at our house, I peed on his tools.
3) My cousin Humphrey ran for (Dog) Mayor of his town but he lost in an election that reeked of all kinds of voter violations. I tried to launch an investigation on his behalf but he made me drop it; he just congratulated the winner and returned to hanging out at the liquor store.
4) I like to go to Lowe's and ride around in the shopping cart.
5) Our mail carrier is afraid of me. I can see it in his eyes.
6) I really don't like that wood floor Mom & Dad put down when they ripped up the living room carpet. I will get even with them one day.
7) I think Frosty Paws totally rock!
Here are the 7 pups I am tagging:
1) Champ - he is a buddy of Griffin's and was one of the first Dogsters to welcome us
2) Beau - because he is the King of Pith
3) Rosalita Lola - because she is the sweetest pup I know
4) Roxie - because she is a little devil just like me!
5) Kip - just because
6) Paris - because he is a good friend to Griffin
7) Rylee - cos I'm kinda curious about what's in his head!
May 23rd 2007 8:25 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
I got tagged by somepup I've never met before, Shakespeare. I checked out his page and he seems like a pretty cool pup so I'll play along. Here are the rules:
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged, need to post in their Diary the rules & their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 dogs to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to bark them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your Diary, or, send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been Tagged!
So here are 7 fun facts about the Charley Dog...
1. When I was a pup and Mom worked late, she'd come home and get me and take me back to the office so I wouldn't get lonesome.
2. I love to escape the backyard.
3. I took Beginning and Sub Novice Obedience classes at Canine Training Unlimited but you'd never know it!
4. I am a heathen and proud of it!
5. My favorite place to sleep is in Dad's lap.
6. I once broke into my neighbor's house through the pet door and stole Max & Snowball's food! I got busted when their mom came home.
7. I am vehemently opposed to anything related to grooming. Baths, nail trims, getting brushed - I want no parts of those things!
Now I tag the next 7 pups!
January 13th 2007 7:06 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Wow, it's hard to believe that today is January 13th. It was like 70 degrees here today - in Virginia! It was so nice that Mom and her friend finally got the darned Christmas lights down off the house. (They had been up much too long and even though they didn't turn them on, Mom thought they looked tacky. Kind of like the houses that Mom jokes on and asks, "What are going to do, turn them on for Easter?") Mom's friend brought two of her dogs, Harley and Bella, over so we had someone other than ourselves to chase! We had fun in the backyard and then they decided we should all go to the dog park. Dog Park? Where's my leash? I am all about the dog park! Hurry up! Let's go!
It seemed like everyone in town had the same idea because the place was packed but that's OK, that means more butts to sniff! And before you say, 'eeeewwwww, gross!' let me remind you that butt sniffin' is perfectly acceptable behavior in the canine community. Besides, we don't have opposable thumbs so we can't shake hands. Butt sniffin' is more fun anyway. You humans should try it. We had a great time! Chasing dogs, chasing balls, chasing frisbees, chasing anything we felt like chasing! And the best part: it was muddy, too! I got all dirty- it was great! I even chased a Great Dane although it would have been better if he had chased me. Even old Hank had a a good time despite having to ride in the car. He didn't get sick on the way there or on the way home; maybe he's gonna get over this fear of riding in the car after all. I sure hope so; I think riding in the car is totally cool!
We must have stayed in the park for over 2 hours. I was getting kind of tired but I wasn't about to be the first one to wuss out. It finally started to get dark so we all headed home. I was thinking about what a great time we had and was chilling out on the floor when all of a sudden Mom grabs me up and carries me in to the bathroom! YIKES!!!! I let her sneak up on me! Now she's gonna give me a bath! But wait! What about all this cool mud I worked so hard on? It look a lot of time and work to get it on all the right spots. And now she's gonna make me get a bath? Mom! You are such a PARTY POOPER!
I got her back though. After we got done, I went and dried off on her and dad's bed.
That'll teach her.
See all diary entries for Charley, NPC|