May 26th 2006 11:46 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
Woof and Hi again,
This is my 2nd diary entry. I have only been on here a few days and have been overwhelmed how friendly and cute all you doggies out there are! I think i've spotted some lucky girls out there I would like to get to know a bit better! hehe
Today was very boring as Nanny was out all day and Mummy at school so I was all by myself at home....hummph :(
But good news Mummy's got a week off on holiday and i'm going to make sure she spends all her time with me...No homework for her just play, play, play with me-her little angel! O:)
I've got most of next week all booked up already, here are some of my plans:
1. Take Mummy on a long, long walk every day!
2. Make sure Mummy grooms me and brushes my teeth each day!
3. Go to Wales and see my Great Uncle Buster (hes scary and a lot bigger than me)
4. Go to a grooming parlour and get a trim..all ready for the blazing hot sun that going to show it's face soon *fingers crossed*
5. Make sure Mummy trains me so I can definately pass my tests in a few weeks!
6. Get Mummy to take loads of cute pictures of adorable me to go on here!
7. Dig up Nanny's garden some more as she loves me doing it so much! :)
Well as you can see I'm a very busy Westie...leading an extremely hard life lounging around all day!!
Woofs and Wags
Leave a Comment