December 31st 2008 5:00 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
This game of TAG doesn't leave much mystery to a girl, BOL! What a fun way to learn about my furiends and give them some insight to my pawsonality...... TAG it is!!!
I Have Been Tagged By pals, Yoshi & GiGi....
***This is a game so others can get to know you. These are the directions...Your supposed to write 7 things about yourself and then go and tag 7 more friends and they will do the same.****
Here goes.... SEVEN SECRETS, outta da bag..... :)
1. I love to coax a play out of Molly
2. I have 2 shih tzu sistah's ~Molly, who I came home from da breeder with ~I adore her & I don't know life without her, and Isabella, who joined us four years later, just four and a half months ago. She is my partner in crime & I WUF her soooo much!!!
3. I have been traveling back & forth from Oklahoma to Austin, Tx. EVERY week, to help take care of Nanna, leaving little time fur Dogstah, hmmppff!
4. I LOVE to eat~ I get meals 3 X a day, so we don't overwork my liver.
5. Dogster is just about my most FAV place in cyberspace!
6. I WUF to play in da Snow, espec. when it's dry, not wet & mushy, who wants to be toweled off and combed out more than once a day!
7. I'm Mommie's Girl~ she calls me Grace of my Heart; she says I am her heart!
Off to TAG 7 furiends....
December 22nd 2008 11:53 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
Mommie noticed me doing business more regularly, which fur me is unusual, BOL! She decided to watch more carefully, coz I'm not acting like myself, and write down the times of day and time the squats, etc., to see what our next move would be. I've had enough of'em to know. We drove home to Oklahoma from Austin, Tx., last Friday, but she had a late afternoon appt. herself. I did a multiple squat (2) on Saturday morning and she decided I needed a UA run, so she'd take a urine specimen, in on Monday. Instead of a two timer, like Sat. & Sun. mornings, I did three tries this morning and she's convinced, that I DEF have a UTI. I ran errands wif her this morning and little did I know, she brought our "kit" along. This consists of a long kitchen utensil spoon, a syringe thingie you use for liquid meds, a baggie fur the syringe filled with the sample and a double ziplock fur it and for our payment check and our info. to just drop off at da Vet. What a surprise when we got there and they are closed until the new year!!! Of course, she wouldn't make me wait, so we trekked off to da two Emerg. Vet facilities, in town, only to find they are after hr.s and only 24 hr. on the weekends. Mom didn't really have time to drive to the city, but was about to make time. Mommie decided she would first call one of her furiends who is owned by two male Frenchies, the Boys! Her furiend called the Boys Vet and they would run the UA fur mom! Woo Hoo!!! When we took it there, they took all our/my info. and Mom dropped off what I'll refer to as the ziplock baggie. :)
The Vet's office just called & as we suspected, I do have a U.T.I. This is my furst (UTI) in 16 months, since bladder stone surgery, August '07, hmmmmppppff! They have to actually see me, their policy, since they'll be dispensing meds, soI have an appt. @ 3pm today. Oh joy~more ppl to charm & kiss! The downside is taking meds during the holidays, but I'll comply~afterall, I'm a lil angel, heh heh heh!!
I can hear it now, my FAV command (Not), the 'Drink' command, will be coming my way a bit more often. I learned it during the midst of a UTI season in my life. We're saying a quick prayer or two, hoping I don't have any crystals in my urine.
I'm thinking I'm going to be (extra) babied and treated fur Christmas~Works fur Moi!!!
November 13th 2008 5:00 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
What a fun game~ TAG ~ listing 7 facts about yourself to get to know your furiends and let them get to know you! My beautiful lil yorkie furiend, SKY, has tagged me~ so here goes.........
Here's how you play: You are supposed to list 7 things about yourself and post it in your diary. Then pick 7 friends & send a gift or Pmail telling them that you have tagged them and they are IT! Have them refer to your diary for instructions!
****************7 things about MOI!***********************
1. I was UlTrA picky for over 2 years, then~BAM! Iwuf to eat :)
2. I sure was glad to see IsaBella get home from her surgery!
3. I WUF sleeping in da big bed wif da pawrents, right by Mommie!
4. I earned my nickname, the "Wild Child"
5. I wuf exploring the backyard, looking for squirrels and sniffing every blade of grass, BOL!
6. I am relaxed for Mommie, during my daily comb out.
7. I am ALL about going bye bye! Daily errands wif Momma are a FAV part of my day!
...off to TAG some furiends.........