Likes: being anywhere with Mommy and/or Daddy, especially on the boat
Pet-Peeves: thunder, fireworks
Favorite Toy: Bogie, his stuffed dog that's twice his size
Favorite Food: Chicken Jerky, Pupperoni, EVO kibbles and Wellness Turkey and Sweet Potato
Favorite Walk: on the beach or his own backyard
Best Tricks: stealing your heart
Arrival Story: We lost our first dog, Ted, in July of 2001, and we didn't think we could ever get another because it's so heart-breaking to lose them, but soon discovered that life was not complete without a pooch in our home. Our neighbor got a Shih Tzu puppy and we adored him, so we decided to get a little one of our own! Oh, happy day!
Bio: I think Woody has the spirits of all the dogs I've loved in my life inside him, and he brings us so much happiness and love.
I was "tagged" by my lovely furiend, Trixie Mae...Thanks, Sweetie-Pup!!! (I just love her!) OH, and now also by my buddies Hairy Parker, and Rupert, too!!! Thanks fur thinking of me, my sweet furiends!!!!
The object of this game of tag is to learn some more things about your friends. You are supposed to list 7 things about yourself and post it in your diary. Then pick 7 friends to pass it on to and learn more about them.
Here's My 7 things.....
1. I am going to an event called "It's a Furry Affair" at the Ruskin Dog Park on Nov. 15th......vendors, contests, and all things doggy....I'm excited!!!!
2. I used to go to work with Mommy a lot, but now...they got a CAT at their office! Her name is Summer, and I like her a lot, but she doesn't like me.....so Mommy can't take me along with her as often as she used to....sigh.
3. Our neighbors have 3 little kittens, and I LOVE them, but I keep nipping at them playfully....and Mommy worries that I'll actually bite them, so she has to supervise me VERY carefully around them!!
4. I love to be with Mommy, cuddle with her, have her carry me.......but DADDY is the most fun to play with!! If they're both home, I usually bring my toys to HIM first!!
5. I am verrrry picky about food.....heck, I'm the only dog Mom ever met who doesn't like Frosty Paws!! (But I love real ice cream!~just a taste!)
6. Loud music, even loud voices, make me shake~I don't like noise!! Quiet, pawlease!!!
7. I like steak, but Mom would say I like chicken even more!! Gimme the bird~BOL!!!
Well, I am trying to find 7 furiends who have not been tagged recently...hmmm....
I was SNOGGED by my sweet furiend Penny Jo! Here's what she said:
6TH July national kissing day!!!
July 5th 2008 5:40 am [link to this entry]
The Jewsbury tzus are celebrating national kissing day and hoping to spread some snogs your way! As all of them are footloose and fancy free (none of them are courting anyone) they thought they would spread this tradition to EVERYONE!
So if your one of the lucky ones to recieve our snogs (we're only allowed to give out five each) we would love it if you could spread the snogs to other dogsters....LETS HAVE A SNOG FEST!!!!
Happy kissing day everyone and remember to give your mum, dad and siblings a whole load of snogs!!!
I've been tagged by my buddy, Domino!!! Yo, Dom! Peace out, Brother!
NAME FOUR JOBS THAT YOU HAVE HAD:
1. Office Mascot....at Mommy's office~that's what her boss just called me the other day! Yippeeeee!!!
2. Excuse Officer....if Mom and Dad don't want to do something, they just say they have to get home to me! HAHAHA!
3. Comfort Giver.....anytime they're not feeling well or sad, I can help!
4. Anti-Anxiety Flying Companion...when I fly with Mommy, she doesn't have time to get nervous because she's concerned about me! (And flying doesn't bother me a bit!)
NAME FOUR PLACES THAT WE HAVE BEEN:
1. San Fransisco, CA
2. Nashville, TN
3. Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg, TN
4. Atlanta, GA (and got to see MATO!!!)
NAME FOUR PLACES THAT YOU WOULD RATHER BE:
1. On the boat
2. On the beach
3. At the neighbor's visiting their dogs, Mollie, Clyde and Sandy
4. In Mom's arms, anywhere!
I am tagging 4 good Buddies:
2. Trixie Mae