February 21st 2012 5:25 am
[ View A Comments (16) ]
So with the new dog settling in around My place, I am finding things that are axfurly ok about him. It seems that he is purdy smart and knows that I am Top Dog around here. As long as he knows that, we can get along. Let the boy dogs tussle for their pecking order spots. I will continue to rain. Or sumfin like that.
Here are five things I like about Tommy.
1. He drops his cookies and I can rush over and grab them before he tries to get them back.
2. He leaves some of his breakfast in his dish. I can nab that too before Mommy tells me to "leave it" and picks up his dish.
3. I can growl him away from My loveseat. Ok, I let him be on the "bottom bunk" when I am on the top perch. But if I am on the seat part, he needs to stay away.
4. He doesn't bother My toys. Much. And he better not start. If he knows what is good for him.
5. He doesn't sleep on My big bed. And again, he better not even think about it if he has any smarts at all.
So you see, there are a few things that are alright about him. If I come up with anymore I will let you know.
Sounds like one smart pup! Altho, wonder how long 1. & 2. are gunna last?
Well, Pepper, I've heard that when you do sumfin for 2 weeks it becomes a habit. ;-)
one smart pup there...
Good luck Miss Zoe!
Yeppers, you got him trained right!
Good luck. I hope you don't have another Angel Zoom Smokey on your paws!
I'd say you have him well trained already, Zoe!
Keep working it girl! You got them all in line.
Zoe he is also another bro you can blame things on!!!! :D
Sounds like he is pretty good - I mean, he means more food for you, right?
I think he's cute...
Don't worry Zoe. I have a feeling you'll always be top dog in your house!
Hmmm...I hab it! Dere r a widdle-knowned bonus deel in da 'MEATZ™ ob da Day Cwub™! Buy fwee, Ged one fwee!! Wate. Buy Fwee; Ged one FWEE. No. Wate. Buy F-W-E-E; Ged One *FWEE*
Anywayz, it mite nod be tu bad, Zoe! Aftur all, hims name r Tommy an' dat starts wif 'T'. Dat r geddin' cwose tu da end ob da alfabet, so him r WAST! Yur name r Zo...??? Oh.
"Yes, Momma?? Okay. Gotta wun, pupses. Baff time!!" *Westie struts at breakneck speed and jumps into tubby*
So how much does the Meatz™ cost?
Zoe, you will have to make sure that you remain the ALPHA dog so taking his cookies and food is acceptable behavior no matter what the humans think.
And now that you have the buy one, get one free deal from Zaidie's MEATZ of the day, you can make out really well as long as you keep Tommy in his place. If you need help eating some of Tommy's MEATZ let me know and I will be over as soon as I get back from New Orleans.
No! Coco Wose, it r buy fwee; ged one fwee! Yu kno' - buy fwee an' fur fwee yu ged...Wate, sumfing r nod werkin' here.