Age: 10 Years Sex: Male Weight: 51-100 lbs
|Home:Manhattan, KS ||[I have a diary!] |
Leave a bone for Maddox
Chubs, Chunky Butt, Stinky Face, Trash Collector
| ||Energy|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Playfulness|| || |
| ||Disposition|| || || |
October 31st 2005
Eating. Sleeping. Sitting in the wading pool. Loungin' around! Grubbing around for hidden treasures in tall grass or trees (toys, empty bottles, trash, etc.).
THE HEAT!!! Absolutely HATES being woke up or having his personal space invaded when he's "cashed out".
Anything he gets ahold of...particularly things he can steal from Dice or Briley. Empty bottles, sticks, tree roots, other things one might consider trash...literally our trash is his treasure! :)
ANYTHING! He learned real quick that the word "treat" is a good thing! Likes frozen yogurt cups!
Favorite walk? C'mon. He's more of a "sitter" than "walker". But don't dare leave him home when you're going on a walk or to the park! He does do a darn good job trying to keep up with the big dogs!
He waves at us from across the room. He can still squeeze himself under our futon...that's a trick if I've ever seen one!
Maddox was an "unplanned puppy purchase"...well, kinda. I was helping my mom contact breeders to find a Bulldog pup...she was getting my little sister one for Christmas. In the meantime, I fell in love with every puppy from every litter that I went to look at. My husband and I had always talked about getting a Bulldog, especially after learning so much about the breed while on this "dog search" for my parents. We knew when we saw Maddox, that we couldn't go home without him. So, we ended up getting a Bulldog before my mom did. :) Maddox is definitely a mama's boy...he doesn't let me get too far away before he starts squealin'...
LIFE IS GOOD!
The Groups I'm In:
Doggie Businesses, english bulldogs, Home Cooked Food and Recipes, kansas pups, Obsessed with Bulldogs, Wildcat Lovers Unite!
The Last Forum I Posted In:
Gotta love those \"white\" wrinkles!!!
I've Been On Dogster Since:
|May 1st 2006
||More than 10 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals
August 3rd 2007 7:46 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Hey pup pals! I've been tagged by a friend, so here it goes!
Here are the rules:
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged need to post the rules of the game and 7 pawsome facts about themselves in their diary. Then once you are tagged, you choose 7 dogs to tag, listing their names in your diary. Don’t forget to bark your friends pmail that they have been tagged and to read your Diary for the rules -- or better yet, send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been tagged!
Here are 7 fun facts about me, Maddox...
1. First and foremost, I do things on my own time...just as any good Bully would do...right, fellow bullies? :)
2. I love my mom a lot! I don't let her get too far away before I squeal for her to come right back by me...it's a jungle out there...I need to keep an eye on her...
3. I am stubborn...but I am cute, so it makes up for it.
4. I am a big ol' boy weighing 81 pounds at not even two years old! It's in my genes...I can't help it that I have such a slim and trim figure...I certainly don't keep my shape by swimming all the time like that crazy Dice...
5. I LOVE FROZEN PUP CUPS!!! I would eat them for every meal of the day, and for every snack in between...they are the best for us who are not too fond of this KS heat...is it almost winter yet?
6. I was born on Halloween...scary, huh? :)
7. I love my wading pool and am extremely annoyed that this summer it sprung a leak and has been out of order for all these hot days!!! :(
My pals I picked to tag are:
Now I'm off to Pmail my pals!
See all diary entries for Maddox|