Age: 9 Years Sex: Female Weight: 51-100 lbs
|Home:Manhattan, KS ||[I have a diary!] |
Leave a bone for Briley
Wiggles, Briley Rae
| ||Energy|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Playfulness|| || |
| ||Disposition|| || || |
March 12th 2004
Kissing anyone within reach! Being the center of attention and sassing all the "boys" around! Playing outside and swimming (with sunscreen on, of course)! Being chased!!!
When Dice & Maddox "bother" her. When other dogs don't know that the game to play is always "Chase Briley"! When other dogs aren't doing what they're supposed to be doing (she tattles)!
Her "baby"...anything plush and cuddly. Anything Dice and Maddox won't take from her. Briley had never played with toys before we got her, so they are sorta "mysteries" to her and we had to show her what to do with them.
LOVES chicken jerky treats!!! Frozen yogurt cups!
Hiking; DOG PARKS; anywhere where there's dogs that want to chase her
No tricks...just wiggles...a lot! She has mastered "tattling" on the boys when they do something she considers "bad". She also LOVES to pose for pictures...who would have a camera if it's not to take a picture of Briley? :)
Briley actually found us. She and her brother had become escape artists from a house in our neighborhood, and ended up at our house one evening for several hours as we waited for their owners to come get them. I fell in love with them, and hated to see them go. The next week, there was an ad in the paper for the dogs, and I immediately recognized the number, and my sister and I bought them! We've had quite a time getting them "up to par" as they had a rough year prior to us owning them, but things are looking up! Briley's brother, Tucker, is one of her "pup pals" if you want to check him out! They are just the sweetest and most loving dogs ever! Briley is very sensitive and does NOT like to get in trouble...she'll hide and pout even if someone else is in trouble...very soft-hearted.
I just love ya!
The Groups I'm In:
All Boxers, Doggie Businesses, Home Cooked Food and Recipes, kansas pups, White Boxers, Wildcat Lovers Unite!
The Last Forum I Posted In:
Rash from playing outside
I've Been On Dogster Since:
|May 1st 2006
||More than 7 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals
August 3rd 2007 7:37 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Hey pup pals! I've been tagged by my friends Harriet Louise Bubble Fuss, Zeke, and Gracie!
Here are the rules:
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged need to post the rules of the game and 7 pawsome facts about themselves in their diary. Then once you are tagged, you choose 7 dogs to tag, listing their names in your diary. Don’t forget to bark your friends pmail that they have been tagged and to read your Diary for the rules -- or better yet, send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been tagged!
Here are 7 fun facts about me, Briley Rae...
1. I love EVERYONE! I love to kiss people a lot and I think I am very sneaky about getting up into people's laps even though my mom tells me not to...the nerve of her...it's something about that gleam in my eye that people can't resist. ;)
2. I love chicken jerky and frozen pup cups! Mmmmm...they're delicious!
3. I am a major tattle tale...I tattle on my brothers, or any other dog for that matter, when they aren't following the rules...'tis my way of keeping the peace.
4. I am in love with the camera! Where there's a camera, there is ME! :)
5. I am very big hearted...I get my feelings hurt very easily, and just want to be a good girl. I get very embarrassed when my mom gets me in trouble...especially in front of my friends...the nerve of her!
6. I really like boys...and I know they like me. I am a major flirt and get a little spring in my step when I think a boy is just dying for me to love on them. I also get very mad when I see a group of boys and mom won't let me get over to them. The nerve of her...my mom and her rules...
7. I really do love my mom a lot, even though I think she has some nerve making all these rules a girl has to follow! She must not remember what it was like to be a teen. :)
My pals I picked to tag are:
Now I'm off to Pmail my pals!
See all diary entries for Briley|