Age: 10 Years Sex: Male Weight: 51-100 lbs
|Home:Manhattan, KS ||[I have a diary!] |
Leave a bone for Dice
| ||Energy|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Playfulness|| || |
| ||Disposition|| || || |
June 26th 2004
Going on walks, the park, meeting new friends, and SWIMMING (with sunscreen on, of course); Wrestling with giant dogs! Following me around like a shadow.
When the squeakers quit working in his toys! People thinking he should NOT still be a lap dog! He's very unaware of his size, & will just clod right over everything to get where he wants...no concept of personal space or the world around him! :)
Anything that squeaks and is annoying, or that anyone else is playing with. Tennis balls!!! He is notorious for bringing us toy after toy and shoving them at us until we play (I guess he thinks we like some of their toys more than others).
He would LOVE to eat OUR food...he settles for his own food, and anything referred to as a "treat"! Loves frozen yogurt cups!
Hiking; DOG PARKS; places with water so he can SWIM (who needs to walk when you can SWIM)! Anywhere off-leash or with other dog friends!
Tricks? He's not real bright. He can play a mean game of "catch" with a tennis ball. He did complete a Basic Obedience course, but leaves much to be determined as to the success of it. :)
I had wanted a puppy for a very long time, and was particularly wanting a brindle Boxer. My husband went to look at a litter of pups, and thought the brindle ones were cute. Then, around the corner, came a clumsy little white Boxer pup, and he knew we had to have him! The breeder didn't want to sell him, so it took some "doing", but I ended up with a cute little white furball surprise for my birthday!
Dice got his name because he was pure white, with a few black dots on his nose and body when we got him...like a dice. His speckles have multiplied tenfold as he grows up...he looks like a Dalmation when he's wet!!! He is the most fun-loving, carefree dog! Everyday is a new adventure for him and he makes the most out of every second of being alive! He gets his feelings hurt very easily, so you have to tread lightly...it doesn't take much for him to know he's in trouble! And he feels oh so bad...he's a big softy!
Every day is a new adventure!
The Groups I'm In:
All Boxers, Doggie Businesses, Home Cooked Food and Recipes, kansas pups, White Boxers, Wildcat Lovers Unite!
The Last Forum I Posted In:
I've Been On Dogster Since:
|May 1st 2006
||More than 9 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals
August 3rd 2007 7:29 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Hey pup pals! I've been tagged by my friend Harriet Louise Bubble Fuss!
Here are the rules:
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged need to post the rules of the game and 7 pawsome facts about themselves in their diary. Then once you are tagged, you choose 7 dogs to tag, listing their names in your diary. Don’t forget to bark your friends pmail that they have been tagged and to read your Diary for the rules -- or better yet, send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been tagged!
Here are 7 fun facts about me, Dice...
1. First and foremost, I love to SWIM!!! And don't you forget it. Where there's water, there's Dice in it! :)
2. I love my mom a lot! She takes us to all kinds of fun places and gives us goodies all the time when we are good!
3. My favorite toy is anything that squeaks...and tennis balls...and frisbees...and empty gatorade bottles....and did I mention things that squeak?
4. I am a way-tooooo-big lap dog! Currently weighing in at 86 pounds!
5. I am very big hearted...I get my feelings hurt very easily, and just want to be a good boy. I don't know why I do bad things sometimes because I know it makes mom mad, but sometimes a boy just can't help it. :(
6. I LOVE FROZEN PUP CUPS! They make GREAT bday party treats. Mmmmmm! I can taste one right now!!! (licking my chops)
7. I have a brother named Maddox that I love and a sister named Briley that I love and we have foster brothers and sisters coming and going a lot that I love. I just love everyone!
My pals I picked to tag are:
Now I'm off to Pmail my pals!
See all diary entries for Dice|