Photo Comments (7)
"Our sweet Angel!!"
Age: 16 Years Sex: Male Weight: 17 lbs.
|Home:Rowley, IA ||[I have a diary!] |
Photo Comments (5)
"Snuggling on my blankets"
"Playing with my favorite toy!!"
"I'm so handsome!"
"Hi All My Furrends!!"
"My new place to hide and nap!"
"Bath Time... can i have some privacy please!!"
Photo Comments (3)
"I hope I look OK this clouse!!"
Photo Comments (5)
"Happy Talk Like A Pirtae Day Mateys!!"
Photo Comments [See My CatsterPlus Photo Book]
Leave a treat for Elmer
Special Gift Box:
| ||Activeness|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Curiosity|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Vocal|| || || |
June 1st 1998
Napping, having lots of love, and ocasionally chasing around after and playing with his cat brother and sister.
Not getting his own way
Anything that rolls around or expecially if it wiggles.
Favorite Nap Spot:
Under one of end tables in the living room where he has his own blanket
He showed up on oue doorstep several years ago at about 4 months of age about a week before Halloween. We let him stay in the garage for safety reasons on Halloween. We all ready had a indoor female cat that we had considered getting a friend for - and eventually after about 2 weeks he came inside to join her.
9 of 9
I'm in charge!!
The Last Forum I Posted In:
Catsters Need Answers: Can You Help?
SPECIAL HONORS: 3 Amigos Kitty of The Week on May 24, 2009, Christian Cats and Dogs "Cat of the Month" for July 2010, CATSTERS Diary Pick of the Day for October 29, 2010, CATSTERS Cat Of The Day for November 2, 2010, KKC Cat of the Day for December 29, 2010, KKC Cat of the Day for February 13, 2011, The Cat and Dog Plaza "Angel of the Month" for May 2011 KCK "Kitty of the Week" for October 2, 2011, The Kittie ub (TKC) Cat of the week of 1-8 July 2013
I've Been On Catster Since:
|April 25th 2006
||More than 8 years!
Rosettes Given In The Past Month:
Special Gifts Given In The Past Month:
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
for 2775 days
See all my Feline Friends
See all my Feline Friends
August 18th 2012 10:44 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
Here's the questions just copy and paste. And tag 5 kits to play along. Email the kits to let them know you tagged them.....this is what we call southern hospitality. MOL! Ps- anybody can play.
"Who are you really?"
1) Tell me your funny Christmas story.
Hiding under the Christmas Tree Shirt and running amok and making the tree wiggle... Mom would be worried but it was such fun!!
2) Where's your favorite hiding place when playing hide and go seek?
In the laundry basket... and then I jump out at Mom... SMILES!
3) What did you dream of being as a young kit?
The "King of the House".
4) What's your favorite hobby? Anything goes.
Batting and chewing cat nip mice and occasionally chasing a fly when one gets in to the house.
5) Whats your one "bad habit" that you love and your Mom hates?
Well I honestly have none.
6) If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
On a fishing trip... I love tuna!!
7) What is your guilty pleasure? I love snuggling up to mommy's neck and purring softly anytime she has a free arm to hold on to me.
8) What is your favorite make believe monster? Marvin the Monster... does that count?!
9) What is the one dreaded thing you have to do at home? Keeping my furry siblings in line... YIKES!!
10) We are going to have coed ships this year so which ship do you want to be on? One with lots of fun and goodies to nibble on!!
October 26th 2010 9:33 am
[ Leave A Comment | 28 people already have ]
Oh My friends
I left this morning for the Rainbow Bridge... I wasn't feeling well. I am so glad that Mom and Dad were with me and Dr. Doug and his staff were so kind
I had a wonderful 12 plus years with Mom and am so glad for this!!
Purrs and Hugs!!
July 27th 2010 4:45 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 1 person already has ]
HI Furiends! I finally made it to answer the Tag GAME! I was tagged by my friend Milo
1. Do you ever wake your parent up in the night?
Not very oftern... usually it is because I want attention or some thing to eat early in the morning. *SMILES*
2. Do you ever tear up things?
Not really... except sometimes I tear up the toys box by tipping it over and chasing my toys everywhere... does that count?
3. What is your favorite treat?
Anything that Mom has
4. Can you fetch something when asked to do so?
Are you kidding... I just stare at Mom.
5. Have you ever lived any place other than where you live now?
I came to live with Mom with two of my furry brothers and am not sure where I came from but am sure glad I found my Furrever home
Have a wonderful SUMMER!!
loves and Purrs, Elmer
See all diary entries for Elmer|