October 22nd 2007 4:51 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Holy Cow I have been tagged! Thank you Miss Molly for tagging me
Here are the rules of this Dogster game of "tag" in case you've never gotten a chance to play. When you are tagged, you post 7 random facts about yourself, compose a "new DIARY entry" along with the rules and put them in your own DIARY. Then you pick 7 furs (kitties or doggies) to tag but make sure you tell them... a simple p-mail will do fine, or a rosette to tell them, but you must let them know that they have been tagged. Post their names also in your DIARY.
Here are 7 facts about me!
1. I usually sleep at the foot of mom's bed.
2. I eat the toenails from Sierra and Ruger after mom clips them and they fly onto the floor (hey, it saves mom the cleanup!)
3. I love to eat rocks, I swallow them hole then mom cleans them up when she cleans up the yard. Mom thinks it's not good for me but I think I'm getting my "ruffage" for the day BOL!
4. I talk a lot. I really talk a lot.
5. I eat the fur that mom brushes off my brother and sister - that way mom doesn't have to clean it up.
6. When I was little I jammed a stick into my mouth and shoved a baby tooth up into my gums and it shattered. The vet doctor had to dig it out in pieces and he also spayed me at the same time even though I was little in age, I was a really big puppy so he did it all at once so I wouldn't be away from home long.
7. I refuse to jump into the back of mom's truck and I hate getting into the cab - if someone puts me in the back of the truck I like it though. Mom says if anyone has any suggestions to let her know, since I'm too heavy for her to just pick up any more!
The pups I have chosen to tag are........Shay, Balto, Benson, Bocephus, Bully, Glacier and Sierra (not my sister).
April 13th 2008 8:53 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
I've been tagged by the so-beautiful Steinway!!! I have to answer five questions with four answers, then tag four furiends.
Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Backyard Fence Guard
2. Floor Vacuum
3. Official Whiner
4. Neighbor Watch coordinator
Four places I have lived:
1. In Horseshoe Bend where I was born
2. Meridian where I live now
3. Mom's Bed
4. An overnite stay at my vet's office
Four places I have been to:
1. Pet Care Clinic
3. The school in Caldwell
4. Around the Neighborhood
Four favorite foods:
2. Peanut Butter
3. French Fries
Four places I would rather be:
1. Playing in the snow
2. Running free around the neighborhood
3. In the house (right now I'm pounding on the slider to get mom's attention)
4. Upstairs on the bed
I am going to tag the following fur furiends:
Angel Kiska 94268
November 9th 2008 2:18 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
OmiDog I have been tagged – AGAIN!!!!!!, thanks to my pawsome pal Dixie Mae! The rules of the TAG game are that you must list 7 things about yourself that someone might not already know, and you must tag 7 of your Dogster Pawsome Pals…. Send them a Rosette or Pawmail to let them know.
So here are 7 things about me:
1.I love to chase my tail. Mom thinks it’s weird, but it keeps me occupied and I growl at it and run in circles.
2. I do NOT like getting into a vehicle – any kind – I put my brakes on and I hate it. Mom has a truck and once I’m in the truck I’m fine, I just won’t jump into the truck and she doesn’t take me anywhere because of that.
3.I sleep at the foot of mom’s bed, sometimes I even snuggle up and spoon with her. I get the whole half of the bed now that I'm an only child .
4.I can run really really fast and leap a really long way.
5.If my nails touch the floor I freak out and don’t wanna walk on the laminate floor and I whine and pout.
6.I don’t have the “snow dog” undercoat that my previous sisters had – and I’m 100% snow dawg and they were only ½ - wassup with that?
7.I’m developing somewhat of a “personality” now that I’m almost 3 – that’s what mom says anyway.
So here are the friends I have tagged (be sure to read their bios and give them a bone BOL!)
1. Snowfoot Merlin