Nicknames: Bug, Ms. Bug, Buh-Bug, Snorting Angel, Buggles, Skip, Wuggie, Wug, Wu, Puggie, Skippster, Skippernoodle, Pickles, Sweet Bug, and all sorts of other embarassing things.
Birthday: June 30th 1996
Likes: Sleeping (I need at least 12 solid hours a day, usually more), eating, barking, begging for food, hogging the couch, snorting, snoring, chasing the cat 'just for fun', riding in my spiffy doggie stroller, going for walks, attacking McKenna's stuffed toys
Pet-Peeves: Khonsu, the family cat. Boy does she get on my nerves. She's almost the same size as me, and she actually THINKS that she's as cute as I am! Hah! How dare she! I'M the Queen of the house, not her. Yeah, sure, she purrs, but I snort!
Favorite Toy: I have a few. One is a small, tan, plump dog with soft stuffing inside it. It's ears flop, and it has several holes in it. The second is a metallic-looking blue stuffed star.
Favorite Food: Peanut butter, rice, chicken, turkey, broccoli, peas, carrots, eggs, pickles, pancakes, cheese, Sprite (long story), and Dog food, I suppose.
Favorite Walk: Basically anywhere suits me just fine. I enjoy strolls at the neighborhood park, but also I like going in public- to stores and such, like PetSmart.
Best Tricks: Being stubborn, and sometimes sitting and shaking on command (although it's rare, trust me. Luckily my family has understood that I do not do whatever they want me to- I only do what I want to do.)
Arrival Story: My mom (McKenna) got me when I was just a pup- I was the runt of the litter and the most shy pug puppy. Most people thought I was just afraid and scared, and boy were they wrong! I was simply uninterested in everything going on around me- until, that is, McKenna came to meet me, she was only five human years old. I must tell you, it was a relief to see a human face that didn't discriminate against me because I was small and 'shy'- other people had the nerve to call me sickly! Hmph. Sure proved them wrong.
Bio: (Written by McKenna) Skippy is the best dog in the whole world (in my opinion.) She is like my furry baby. She is very stubborn and 'Queen-like' and gets whatever she wants simply because she's so cute. She is sometimes very lazy, but other times very hyper and enthusiastic. Whenever she wants something she just flashes me that bug-eyed look, which I call her 'Pug eyes', and I instantly melt. She's very intelligent- she has me wrapped around her little curly tail. I call her my Snorting Angel because I believe she is an Angel sent to me, and well, because she snorts a lot. I'm sure she would agree with everything I'm writing about her, haha.
I CAN NOT believe it! The humiliation of it all...just because my mom was searching for a new photo for Gramma-Joan's April Caption Contest at www.lindenlinedesigns.com...they hurried up and put THIS DOG AWFUL picture of me for all the WORLD to see! They were literally wiping their eyes as they found it in between laughing really hard and they were "oh so happy" with themselves! Well, I'm certainly NOT happy with this picture to say the least! The nerve of them! I can't believe they could do this to me...their Little Snorting Angel. ****Skippy sniffs to the right, then sniffs to the left**** Hmm.....I'm outta here Dogster Pals.......I smell CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs and Smiles,
P.S. I guess their not SO bad after all......****bats her beautiful puggie eyes**** Is that CHEESE for little ole me????
Guess who's been named the FLOPstar for the month of October?!?!
Got it yet?
MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! *dances* I'm the October FLOPstar! I cannot believe this honor! I don't know what I did to deserve this, but I wanted to thank everyone at FLOP for choosing me! I feel such gratefulness is my little puggie heart to all of you! I even got my picture put on a really spiffy starry background, too, it's on my page here! Major pug hugs all around guys!
In OTHER news...*condescending tone* Gramma Joan and Mom McKenna think that I may be getting a little too....proud....of my FLOPstar title. (I mean, a pug's gotta be proud, right? Nothing wrong with that...) Apparently, they caught me on film with my...er...*cough*peeps*cough* and wearing...sunglasses...and, well, you know....assumptions will be made. *shifty look* I can inform all my pug pals now, though, that none of those are true...I mean, honestly...I don't know what they're talking about....*checks all around for Gramma Joan and Mom McKenna*
Alright, they're not here: I can confess! I, Skippy Wu, have become...*winces*.
..STAR STRUCK! I can't help it! It's more addictive and delicious than doggie treats, guys! I just don't know what to do! I love my peeps...my cool shades...my FLOPstar title...and I *gulp* I...I admit, I've had dreams of...of....oh, this is so hard to admit but...I've had dreams of walking ON THE RED CARPET! With CELEBRITIES!!!
But don't let Gramma Joan or my mom know! They will think it's a bad idea for me to claim such fame...to have such wishes as stardom, but...well, they don't understand. They're not FLOPstars, right? I mean, all you puggies understand...right?
Maybe I should...take a vacation...I suppose I could leave the peeps behind *wince* but...I see no need to leave the sunglasses...I mean, I'll go to a tropical island or something...get some rest...it's sunny there, I'll need sunglasses, right?
Ok. I think that's what I'll do. Just take a few days off...I mean, my job is so tough; being FLOPstar is a lot to live up to. You have so many people looking up to you...a pretense to set...a puggie girl can only do her best, eh?
*slowly nods off to sleep muttering about marshmallow peeps in sunglasses*
I was tagged by Lulu! :) Thanks, this is pugtastic!
(Hint: Copy and paste the rules so you don't have to type them again):
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged, need to post in their diary the rules and their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 dogs to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to bark them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your diary, or, send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been Tagged!
Seven Fun Facts About Me!
1. I CONSTANTLY sass my mom when I think it's time for dinner. I bark at her over and over until she gives me food- sometimes I tell her off hours before I'm supposed to eat. And if she feeds me a little late one day, she gets scolded big-time! (Sometimes I even run circles around her!)
2. I bark fervently at the scrolling text on the television- the credits rolling at the end of a movie, etc. I know it's dastardly intentions- it can't hide from me!
3. After I get a drink from my water bowl, my chin gets sopping wet; Grandma Joan especially dislikes it when I drip a little trail all the way back to my bed (and across the new flooring!), but what can I say? If only I had a longer snout...(or one at all. =o)
4. I (sheepishly) admit to my great love for beer. When my Grandpa Tony finishes a glass he lets me lick the inside of it- yum!
5. My mom calls me by my nickname, 'Bug' more than she does Skippy. I got the name Bug because of my round, buggy little eyes, and because I used to eat the occasional rolly bug when I was a pup! (Hey, they were invading MY territory!)
6. I love to sunbathe! Anywhere, in the sideyard, or even on the porch! Ahh, the good life.
7. When I'm with my mom in her room, she's usually on the computer and if I make "goo-goo" noises, and sit really pretty and just stare lovingly up at her, she gives in and lets me on her lap! She says it isn't very easy to type and snuggle a pug at the same time, but that it's cute nonetheless. (No wonder why her computer screen has so many smudges*cough*snort marks*cough* on it...)
The seven dogs I have tagged are:
Elliot Jay (My Bro!)
My Dearest Filo