1. What is the most popular (male) dog name?? Max
2. What percent of dog owners admit to talking to their dogs on the phone or leaving messages on the answering machine while they are gone?33%
3.Which dog does not have a pink tongue?Chow
4. Describe the breed "prairie dog". it's a rodent
5 What is the name of the dog on the Cracker Jack box? Bingo
6. How many dogs survived the Titanic? 2
7. How many spots does Pongo have in the original 101 Dalmations movie?72
8. Where do dogs sweat? on the pads of their foot.
9. Dogs like squeeze toys because....................?they sound like animals in distress.
10. Which city says it's illegal to let a dog sleep in your bathtub? Brooklyn, N.Y
Mom, is training me to sit , down ,stay, and paw.
So far I'm better at sit and stay.
Mom read this book that said that it's good if you have a clicker.
But, um, I'm scar-I mean, um,uhhh, well, I'm not afraid of some tiny clicker, that's for sure!!
So mom, came up with the fabulous (she made me say that!) idea of clicking her tongue.
Three handsome male dogs are walking down the street when they see a beautiful, enticing, female Poodle.
The three male dogs fall all over themselves in an effort to be the one to reach her first, but end up arriving in front of her at the same time.
The males are speechless before her beauty, slobbering on themselves and hoping for just a glance from her in return.
Aware of her charms and her obvious effect on the three suitors, she decides to be kind and tells them, "The first one who can use the words 'liver' and 'cheese' together in an imaginative, intelligent sentence can go out with
The sturdy, muscular black Lab speaks up quickly and says , "I love liver and cheese."
"Oh, how childish," said the Poodle. "That shows no imagination or intelligence whatsoever."
She turns to the tall, shiny Golden Retriever and says "How well can you do?"
"Um. I HATE liver and cheese," blurts the Golden Retriever.
"My, my," said the Poodle. "I guess it's hopeless. That's just as dumb as the Lab's sentence."
She then turns to the last of the three dogs and says, "How about you, little guy?"
The last of the three, tiny in stature but big in fame and finesse, is the Taco Bell Chihuahua.
He gives her a smile, a sly wink, turns to the Golden Retriever and the Lab and says
"Liver alone. Cheese mine."