May 30th 2007 11:29 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
i woke up like any other day, i had recently been to the vet a billion times because i eat money sometimes and that breaks my teeth and mom complains about the bills but i know she's joking becuase she woooooooooooooooves me. but then, i got something in her email! so now it's for you.
here's the rules. chain mail for dogs? how.. kinky?
"Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged, need to post in their Diary the rules & their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 dogs to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to bark them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your Diary, or, send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been Tagged!"
OK, here's my list:
1. Although Mac is a very common name, I am the only Mac I know named for a Macadamia nut. That is a rare, pit bull shaped nut. Okay, okay, I'm not cool enough to have a nut named after me. But my brain is small and probably macadamia sized (that's not a bad thing, is it?) and my head is big and fat and shaped like a macadamia nut. Hence the name. (Did I already say that?)
2. I am also referred to as the $15 dollar/$5000 dollar dog. I only cost $15 to adopt! That is so cool! But sometimes cheap is not better. Well, cheap is better, if you get me out of the deal, but you know, cheap isn't cheap? Or something like that. Basically, I like to go to the vet a lot. Vets like me! Techs like me! I like to be poked and prodded. So I do everything I can to go to the vet on a very very regular basis.
3. Those of you who haven't known me longer than 4 years don't know my dirty little secret. I used to be a really really good submissive peer. I peed a lot. On lots and lots of people. Everytime I met someone, and sometimes when I met them again 5 minutes later, and sometimes, yeah, you get the picture. I had a lot of pee to give! Occasionally I forget who I am and well, the pee comes forward. Pee is sterile, don't worry.
4. All my toys are called "monkeys." I love monkeys.
5. Lately I love to sleep in the closet. Especially under the clothes in the very back. Don't tell mom, sometimes she can't find me in there.
6. You probably know this about me, but I ONLY wear pink. Why do people always say I look embarrased? I'm not embarrassed! I LOVE PINK. I LOVE CLOTHES. I'm not in the closet (well, except when I sleep there.) I am proud of my pinkness and my sexuality. And I love my pink collars and shirts, adn sweaters, and just becasue I look sad in pictures sometimes, well, that's my big ole jowelly noggin for you. Did I mention I have a big head?
7. I am a very deep sleeper. I don't feel earthquakes. I don't hear fireworks. I don't hear people coming and going in the house. If I do, I don't let on. No biggy, right? Gotta get my beauty rest!!
OK, here's who I tagged (oh yeah, dogs I can actually be near and not chomp.) :
Leave a Comment