Nicknames: Prince Rufus, Pete Pooh, Stinky Pete, Little Skunk, Little Man, Stinky, Pee-Man, Poopsie, Little Monkey, DJ Stinkster, MC Speckster
Birthday: December 20th 2005
Likes: Love , Food, Sleep, Mom and Dad, Chewing, Playing, Belly Rubs, Being in the middle of attention
Pet-Peeves: Going to the vet
Favorite Toy: Henrietta Rubber Duck and her hairy husband, Walter the farting Dog, Ikea Rat, frisbee, ball, wooden sticks,
Favorite Food: He eats everything...
Favorite Walk: Everywhere - I own THE WORLD!
Best Tricks: Sit, Down, Give Paw, Jump through a ring, Sit pretty, Slalom, Jumping over hurdles, Roll, Dance, Polonaise, High Five, Bow,
Arrival Story: It was pure chance.
My boyfriend told me that his best friend is getting a French Bulldog and that there was a brother of his dog available because the people that wanted him originally stepped back... At the beginning I was not too enthusiastic about this idea, but when we went to see the doggies, I obviously changed my mind immediately and knew: WE HAD TO GET HIM!!!
He was so incredibly cute and loving that we just felt that he belongs to us!!! He has the best character, fits perfectly to us and enriches our life every single day!!!
Bio: Rufus was one of 9 puppies! His parents are adorable too! The mom is a black masked fawn and the daddy is dark brindle and a pretty big boy. Rufus looks a lot like his dad and we think that his character is very similar too.
Forums Motto: Prince Rufus I - The World is my castle!
Geeeeeezzzzz..... My mom is sooooo slow..... she didn't see that I had been tagged by soooo many friends: Coco, Bruiser, Winston, Midge and Ricky!!! Thanks you guys!!! Kisses to all of you!!
Here's the rules:
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged need to post the rules of the game and 7 pawsome facts about themselves in their diary. Then once you are tagged, you choose 7 dogs to tag, listing their names in your diary. Don’t forget to bark your friends pmail that they have been tagged and to read your Diary for the rules -- or better yet, send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been tagged!
1. I am The President of the Hearts - everybody falls in love with me as soon as they meet me... total heartbreaker... probably cause of my looks...
2. My best fury friend is Filou, a Pyreenean Shepherd - we have been best buddies ever since we met for the first time when we both were 3 months old - we even share the same birthday!!! We are just inseparable!!
3. I go to obedience class and to agility! I love AGILITY!!! So much fun!!! Everybody is always impressed with how good I am and how fast I learn tricks... I am just very athletic - love running, jumping, swimming, etc...
4. I LOVE food - I'll eat anything... but my favourites are the things that my mom cooks!!
5. Some people also call me "Master of Pout"... I guess I am just really good at it... ;-) Either the pout or my supreme Death Yodel get me everything I want in a sec... I guess I am also very clever... lol...
6. My favourite toy is Walter, The farting Dog... but I am also crazy about balls (any size), sticks, frisbees, bones and everything that makes loud noises!!!
7. My favourite time of the day is snuggle time with my mom - mornings and evenings... - Don't tell anyone... but I can be a softy from time to time... if I don't rumble, I purr...
time flies... here is finally some news from me...
Actually nothing overly exciting happened... I started Agility with my mom and obviously I am a genious... I could have told everybody before... but hey... now everyone gets overly excited when I perform a new trick and I get tons of treats... I guess it's just worth that they don't really know how smart I am... ;-)
On Wednesday my best pal came to the office with me all day... I mean I really love Filou, but he could be a little less all over the other people in the office... He just has to know that it is MY office and MY staff... I put him in his place a couple of times and so we were ok...
But then he even came home with me!!! Hello??? Don't you have an own house?? An own mom and dad??? Also here, I first thought ok, just let him be and if I am good he will leave real quick... but then he started to get nasty and wanted all the attention of my mom!!! He even growled at me!!!!!! We had a little fight then... and next thing I know his mom comes to pick him up and off he went!!!
I finally had my house for me again! Geez, I really love my buddy - still - but I just don' want him to be all over my stuff... is that too much to ask?? I don think so!!
Ok, gotta go now!! Have to go to Agility - I am hungry for treats... :-) Bark soon!
My mom has been taking me to obedience class for 5 months now... there have been ups and downs... but I have to say that I never really enjoyed going... it was kind of boring and the stuff they made us do was really for idiots...
Well, on Friday our trainer announced to my mom that she was moving me and my friend Filou in an advanced group! It was about time!!!
Anyway, my mom thought she had to do some training with me at home the bight before class. I think she was afraid that I was going to fail Saturday morning... I know, I know... she is ridiculous! What makes her think that I can't keep up with all the big dogs - Labs, Australian Shep's, etc... I can take them!!!
So Saturday morning we had the class. It was cold and rainy, but still... I was the best! Didn't do a thing wrong! I didn't even move a muscle when i was told to sit and another dog - also called Rufus, wait a minute, I thought I was the only one?! - came to me and wanted to play with me! I think I made my Ma very very proud! At least she gave me tons of treats and an extended belly rub session after that...
What else can I tell ya? Yesterday I got into a fight with an English Bulldog, in the end I had to give in because he bit me right on top of my eye and I was bleeding... but no major injury! Thank God, don't want to destroy my looks, they are part of my image!!