Likes: Cuddling with mommy, walks in the park/woods, jerky/doggie treats, pets.
Pet-Peeves: When Jasper (the cat) decides it's time to play at 2 in the morning and getting my nails clipped.
Favorite Toy: Balls...and I tend to have a favorite 'toy of the week' out of my tons of toys. Jasper, when he isn't being annoying.
Favorite Food: Jerky, Zen Puppy treats, rawhide, and a lil human food if mommy says it's ok. I have a sensitive tummy. Oh, I love Dingo bones!
Favorite Walk: The nearby woods or park.
Best Tricks: Sit, stay, down, come, leave it, listening.
Arrival Story: Kodi was found wondering in the reservation. He was then saved by the West Orange Animal League. During a promotion for the shelter Kodi was bought into my father's TV studio to show some of the animals at the shelter. My dad instantly feel in love with Kodi. I was soon sent to see him and it was love at first sight.
Bio: Kodi is a shelter dog. He is part German Shepard, Golden Retriever, and lab. Also after doing some research and help from other Dogster Users I'm starting to think Kodi may have some Carolina breed in him. He only has half a tail due to reasons we are unsure of.
Jan 17 2002-Feb 13 2010
We had to put Kodi down due to sarcoma. Kodi, you were everything a good dog should be...mommy loves you...misses you so much...
I suppose this is a good reason to start a diary. My kitty brother, Jasper has a diary. Mommy needs to stop being lazy and let me have one!
Anyway, the best look-a-like there is, Summer, tagged me. So here we go!
Here are the rules:
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged, need to post in their Diary the rules & their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 dogs to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to bark them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your Diary, or, send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been Tagged!
1. In the evening sometimes I can't decide who to be with. Mommy or Daddy. So, to cure my dilemma I hang out on the landing of the stairs. That way I can see Daddy downstairs watching TV and watch to see if Mommy comes out of her room!
2. I'm deftly afraid of bugs. Those fluttery white things [moths] are the worst. I know I'm supposed to be big and brave but they are so scary! I won't come back into the room if someone hasn't gotten rid of it.
3. Mommy thinks this is silly of me but whenever its time for a bath I willingly walk into the shower and let her close the door. After that I kinda regret it...she says it makes it so much easier...BOL
4. I'm a very picky eater and I get tired of my food. Mommy has to give me variety in order to get me to eat any of my kibble.
5. I have a sixth sense. Even before Mommy or Daddy start getting ready to bring me to the woods for our walk I just know and I pace and wag my tail. I can't tell you how I do it though...that's too big a secret.
6. Before Mommy took them away when I was a pup I used to disect golf balls. Mommy got tired of picking golf ball bits off the floor and she worried I'd swallow. But I didn't, I just wanted to see what was inside!
7. I love Jasper even though he can be really annoying sometimes.
I'm gonna tag:
1. Freda Mae
4. Taco Bell
6. Rudy Patudy