December 12th 2010 8:34 am
[ Leave A Comment | 1 person already has ]
well, first let me say that i love being a dog. i can't believe another year has passed, but i'm still every bit the puppy that i was when dad took me home.
things i have learned over the years:
1. you can never have too much time at the park playing ball.
2. little sisters are pretty rad, even when they jump in your face all the time.
3. i know my dads love me.
4. comforting a daddy when he's sick is very rewarding.
5. stuffed toys are better when you un-stuff them.
6. exercise is wonderful for dogs of any age.
7. whenever possible, try to sneak into the bed.
8. it's your job as a dog to inspect all food that the humans are about to consume to make sure it is of the highest quality.
9. give your parents the saddest look if you feel that they left you alone in the house too long. (but don't hold it against them too long, since you know that you are happy to see them, too!)
10. riding in the car usually means you're going somewhere fun.
i hope these words of wisdom help! happy birthday to me!
love and wags,
Leave A Comment | 1 person already has
Words from a wise Primo!