Favorite Walk: Around (and around and around) the backyard and down the street!
Best Tricks: 'Sit', giving kisses, 'Stay', and coming when called.
Arrival Story: Connie was one of five pups that Daisy, a dog we rescued had. At first, we weren't going to keep any of the pups, but Connie quickly won my heart. She was the noisiest pup who was always getting into trouble! I just loved her spirit! She was the first pup to figure out how to climb into my bed to sleep and she's been there since. She's slept curled up beside me every night since!
Bio: Connie has quickly become the baby of the family. My parents even call her their grandpuppy!
Where'd she get her name: Once we decided to keep Connie, I had lots of trouble deciding on a name. I wanted the name to suit her and I wanted it to be unique. In the end, I let my sister pick her name and she decided to name her after the school she went to, Converse College.
I was tagged by Shiloh! Thanks Shiloh! This was lots of fun!
Here are the rules:
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged, need to post in their Diary the rules & their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 dogs to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to bark them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your Diary, or, send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been Tagged!
Here are 7 fun facts about me:
1. I sometimes drool in my sleep. Mom doesn't mind, she says I make cute puddles.
2. I love cats. I like to play and snuggle with them.
3. I like to eat on the couch. Mom puts my bowl of kibble on the couch, so I can lay down, watch TV, and eat my dinner.
4. I hate rain and all kinds of running water.
5. When I was a pup, my whole face was brown and black. In the last few months, however, I've developed lots of white around my snout!
6. I hate having my nails clipped!
7. I'm a little spoiled. I admit it. Mom loves to baby me.
I tag these pups:
7. Max Sir Barks A Lot
Mom has been frantic over all of the pet food recalls! Ginger and I had been eating Natural Balance for over a year. But, after they issued their second recall last week, mom just couldn't trust them anymore. We're now eating Innova EVO! The only store that sells it is quite a while away, but its worth it. They manufacture their kibbles in their own plant and it is completely grain-free! We really like it too!
In other news, Ginger and I had a bath today. I normally hate baths, but I did very well! It was warm outside, so it was actually a little fun!