Age: 12 Years Sex: Female Weight: 1-10 lbs
|Home:Salem, NH ||[I have a diary!] |
Leave a bone for Sybil (the pomapoohuahua)
Sybbie, Syb, Spaz, Scrat
January 1st 2001
Licking people's faces, especially nostrils. If you aren't turning blue, she hasn't done her job.....Giving the parrot, Munroe, kisses.
What is it about doggie coats? She also rolls over, and refuses to get up!
Her howling wolfie. She likes to shake the living daylights out of it. She has silenced three so far.
Steak, Cesar, and any insect that can't outrun her.
Wherever there are interesting smells. She also likes to contribute.
Playing fetch with her wolfie. She throws it back at us.
It was a dark and stormy night..........no, actually, it was about 3am New Year's Day, and we awoke to a squeaking noise emanating from the bedroom closet, only to find that our pomapoo, Monet, had given birth to a gerbil...
I've Been On Dogster Since:
|January 15th 2006
||More than 7 years!
I Was In The:
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals
October 19th 2012 4:58 am
[ Leave A Comment | 1 person already has ]
Hope you like my new pic for Halloween. Guess who????? Basic black dress and long blonde locks.....C'mon
It's Ann Coulter......
Please read my new book "Dogged". Did you know that "liberal" doggies created fleas and gave them to "conservative" doggies.???? That's right ;0). Liberal doggies are also responsible for mean cats, dog catchers, bland kibble, short leashes and every other ill that has ever befallen Dogdom!
April 17th 2009 8:57 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
Woohoo! I can't believe it! What an honor! They chose me! Thank you Dogster! Thank you! This is the bestest thing that has ever happened to me! I'd like to thank the academy for making this all possible... no seriously, my Mom, Monet; my Dad, Cheech; furless Mommy Dar; furless Daddy Ray, furless brother Rudy, Big Bird Munroe, Danny Cat, my bro Harley and big sisters Kiki and even grumpy Princess (can I bite her tail, please, please this is my special day, come on, just a little nip...with fur....just a few hairs, she won't miss 'em?????) for making me what I am today...Nutz...no, no,....for being such a cool family...Hey, does this mean I get cake?????? And steak and cheesy fries???? Huh, huh do I. Oh cool and do I get to chase the bunnies around... huh, huh...I like when they hop really fast...come on we've got to celebrate you know....Hey can I wear my new dress and go for a ride to Burger King, no, umm , umm Texas Roadhouse???...might as well take advantage of the situation...Today Dog of the Day, tomorrow ...who knows.....they don't call me Spaz fer nothin'...
Many thanks to all the pawsome Dogster folks for their well wishes and lovely gifts. I am so blessed to have friends like you.
May 28th 2007 9:34 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
I've been tagged by my cutie patootie pal, Mercedes!
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged, need to post in their Diary the rules & their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 dogs to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to bark them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your Diary, or, send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been Tagged!
1. When I was born it was a big surprise 'cause no one knew my Mom, Monet, was expecting!
2. At birth, I was the size of a gerbil.
3. I was named Sybil after Sybil Leek, the witch of England. My human Mom was reading her autobiography at the time and thought there was something otherworldly about me.
4. Though I love to be held, I really prefer to perch on top of my Mom's shoulder and be carried around like a pet bird.
5. I can escape from anything! My nickname is Houdini. I can climb and jump like you wouldn't believe!
6. I weigh 4 lbs.
7. I made pals with the parrot, Monroe. My sisters were cowering behind the couch, 'cause the bird was out..... I just ran up and licked his face. He was like totally in shock and so wasn't my Mom and Dad. They thought for sure I was going to lose my nose, but instead the bird licked me back. He's been my bodyguard ever since. Take that Princess!!!!!!!
Okay, now I choose 7 victims Heh, Heh.............
CGD's Sweet Lil Tyke in a Tux
See all diary entries for Sybil (the pomapoohuahua)|