April 28th 2008 5:59 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
I took the Dogster Celebrity Pet Quiz, and found out I am most like:
Come on, let's just face it: We are living in a material world, and Mittens is a material girl. So go ahead and thank your lucky stars—Mittens is the one and only Madonna!
Always desperately seeking attention, Mittens is multi-talented and savvy, not afraid to get her paws dirty and experiment with new methods of getting into the groove in order to reach her peeps. She commands respect everywhere she goes, a sophisticated traveler who insists upon the best—and more often than not, she gets what she wants. Appearance is everything for your true-blue diva and while her look may change as often as the Pellegrino in her water bowl does, her commitment to exercise is unwavering. Mittens's in tip-top shape, which makes her age in pet years a non-issue. Despite the hard fur and the no-nonsense approach, she's a softy when it comes to her devoted owner. It's fair to say that Mittens is, yes, crazy for you.
June 5th 2007 10:41 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Thanks to the corgis who got me in da game! I'm not sure if the rules say to put in 7 facts per tag...I'll start with 7 and see if I can think of more later. But first...
Here are the rules of the game!
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged, need to post in their diary the rules & their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 dogs to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to bark them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your Diary.
Here are some facts about da Mits:
1. I have a crush on a sheltie named Pony.
2. I get startled easily...my pawents call me "skittles" sometimes.
3. Things I really don't like: having my feet touched (don't even mention clipping my nails!) and coughing (my pawents have no idea why, I'm not tellin' either).
4. Favorite game in the world: fetch the ball! Love the chuck-it, love Fort Funston. I think I have a retriever gene...
5. My favorite food is any carb, especially toast, potatoes, rice, rolls, tortillas, cookies, etc. (even better if you put cheese and/or peanut butter on it!)
6. My favorite hiding place is under the bed.
7. My breeder is Julia Clough (York, Maine), and my official AKC name is "Sippiwisset Pull Up Your Sox" (my white paws look like socks, with one of them lower than the other).
Ok, now here are 7 dogs that I'm gonna tag to keep da fun going:
Sir Remus of Greenwood
Stubs McGee Frazier