July 19th 2007 4:09 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Ok so I have been Luv Tagged!!!!!
First by Cherry - a truer pal never existed. Always there when you need her even if you didnt realize you did. I feel lucky to call her family.
Annie- I mean seriously how CUTE is she? Her sister and her Mom are fantastic and alwasy so helpful. :) I love how sweet and innocent she is.
Special Dawn- a true dog lover whose mom works so hard to better the futures of pups.
Lainie- funny Lainie cause I was gonna tag Mellow........think i will still. Lainie you are a beautiful soul and so lucky to be where you are.
Ok I will tag
Gio- What a pal he is!!! Always willing to help me out of a bind ( or let me know when I have gotten myslef into one!) and a smart and thoughtful pup!! I always knwo I can count on him for anything.
Kiona- Seriously a funnier pup never lived!!! Always good for a laugh and a snicker. Her mom is very smart and she and my mom are "like minded". Hmmm thank dog they dont get together in real life or there could be serious trouble.
Hannah- She reminded mom just how much she missed our pointer pals. She is always thoughtful and very caring. Qualities we really admire. She took the time to let us know she missed us and that made my mom feel very special.
Cosmo- Seriously what isn't there to say about Cosmo? He is a true gentleman and a great friend!! Did I mention he is super handsome? Um cause he really is.
Spike- I tell Spike is a mans man and a girls man too. By that I mean he is very dreamy. Spike is very loyal and always very good to his friends. He send me pretty rosettes that really make mom smile.
Roxi- Roxi and her mom always listen when mom needs to pour her heart out or just complain. She lends a shoulder without judgement just friendship.
Buddy- He is my HERO and in case you didnt know he looks just like my sister Taylor. His mom is smart and will go so far in her life. Buddy makes mom giggle and mom is always lookin out to make sure he is protected by family.
Miss Grace- Her mom is an asset to the dogster community. She is helpful, honest, smart, and friendly. She is always there to lend a paw and give some well thought out response to a pup and their problem. Even if she doesnt agree with you she is just as sweet as ever and really does try to be a true friend.
Berry- He is my BAM, my brother from another mother. He is a sweet and
cuddly fellow even when wearing a scrunchy!!!!
Mellow- what a fantastic big furbling you are. I am so proud of the excellent example you are showing to the littler ones. Your mom is a true heart and an example to us all.
Vegas- I now know what its like to be in charge of a pack of 5 and it aint easy. You and your mom are so brave to have saved those little lives and cultivate them into fine upstanding pups like yourself.
Hopey- what can I say? Your mom is an inspiration to those of us involved in rescue. She saw your broken little body and knew she could help shape you into a loving and special little girl. She took on a challenge that most would have walked away from and look at you now!!!!
May 25th 2007 5:44 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
Here are the rules:
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged, need to post in their Diary the rules & their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 dogs to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to bark them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your Diary, or, send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been Tagged!
1. I LOVE to swim. Daddy has to physically remove me from the pool. I tell him I cant hear him calling me through the waves I create!!!
2. My brother Tucker won't play with me so I just bark at him and haylee when they play. Mom says he thinks I am setting him up. So instaed I play with a big stuffed dog that looks like him.
3. I have had 3 surgeries on my wonky eyelids. I had entropion.
4. I alert my pawrents when one of my furblings is gonna puke. I wake them up at least 2 minutes prior to the event by barking.
5. I don't like poop. No seriously when mom tried new foods she would crate me that day "just in case" (i usually roam free) and if I reacted with my explosive diarrhea I always pushed the tray out of my crate so i didnt have to be near the poo. I can only eat Prescription I/D dog food or I get a REALLY upset tummy. And I mean REALLY bad :)
6. I could spend hours rolling in grass and if there is something dead there....even better
7. I can't hold my licker. I lick my mom and dad all day and night. Mom says EWWW but i know she loves it.