Age: 17 Years Sex: Male Weight: 51-100 lbs
|Home:Lunenburg, MA ||[I have a diary!] |
Leave a bone for Dante's Noble
Noble, Nobies. Nobe
| ||Energy|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Playfulness|| || |
| ||Disposition|| || || |
August 17th 1995
me (owner), walks, playing with the puppy, pets, cookies
I hate it when Solaris is unhappy. I howl!! It's the only time I have ever howled but I started when he needed something and was 8 weeks old and to this day - if he is whining - I howl. Solaris is 3 years old.
tennis balls, his little brother Solaris, squirrels
Pasta and cheese
Anywhere we go - he loves walks
give smiles, paw(for please) , talking paw (for where to pet him), sit - down - stay - come - all done with Solaris.
It took 8 years to convince my husband that I needed a dog. After much discussion and research, we decided on a Dalmatian. The first puppy we brought home had a various deformity of her front legs and we sadly returned her. With in days, I found an add for dal pups near us. I should have know a challenge awaited me when his name in the litter was "Rocky". We took him home anyway - and he has been my buddy and shadow for 12 years now.
He gives a great "dally smile". He is bright, stubborn and intensely loyal (to me). He adores his little brother Solaris who is 3 years now and plays very gently with him. He still chases his tail and loves nothing more than to be petted! Walks are his favorite activity second only to running the mountain at friends of ours in Vermont.
the old man
The Groups I'm In:
Dal Pals, Febreze® Pet Odor Eliminator™, Seniors
I've Been On Dogster Since:
|December 18th 2005
||More than 7 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals
August 8th 2007 8:10 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
August 7th 2007 8:56 pm [link to this entry]
Let's play a new kind of tag! Summer tag...you're it!
This time I was tagged by my PSG friend Meteor!!
Here are the rules of the game. Make a diary entry, giving 5 pawsome facts about yourself. Choose 5 pals to tag and list them last. Post the rules of the game. Send your pals a pawmail or rosette telling them they have been tagged to play the game. Write 5 facts and tag 5 friends.
1) I am not such a fan of summer - it's hard on us old guys. I go downstairs in the basement and lay on the cement floor - nice and cool.
2) My favorite activity in the world is taking a walk with my mom - anywhere!
3) I figured out a new way to play the chase game with Solaris. He runs the circle between the livingroom/dining room/kitchen. I stand in one place and bark at him from what ever direction he is coming. He turns and runs the other way and I bark at him from that direction. He gets all worn out and I conserve my energy :)
4) Mommy brought me back cinnamon peanut butter cookies from Cape Cod - they are now my favorite!
5) My boy has a new car (17 yr old) and I am just starting to realize that when a red honda pulls in the driveway - it is family - not a visitor. Wonder when he is going to take me for a ride???
Dogs I am tagging:
May 28th 2007 6:57 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
Here are the rules:
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged, need to post in their Diary the rules & their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 dogs to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to bark them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your Diary!!!
1. My favorite game is "chase" with my little brother.
2. My favorite thing to do is EAT!
3. I can smile when asked (a great big dally smile).
4. No one believes my age - I am aging gently!
5. I watch over my Mom - she is my first priority - even over food!
6. I love sleeping in my dog house during the day on my very nice mat (which my little brother has eaten some of - darned kids!)
7. My other "favorite" is to go for walks. My tail is wagging as fast at the end of a long walk as at the beginning.
See all diary entries for Dante\'s Noble|