Age: 13 Years Sex: Female Weight: 11-25 lbs
|Home:San Jose, CA ||[I have a diary!] |
Leave a bone for Brandy
Dogster stats for Brandy
7 times 50
Smooches, Brandifer, Brando, Top Dawg
| ||Energy|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Playfulness|| || |
| ||Disposition|| || || |
Food. Food. Food. Did we mention food?
loud noises, mini-blinds, rain and wet grass
bones, Mean Kitty, Angry Kitty, and any paper that falls on the floor.
Never met a food I didn't like
to the park, or on the beach
Counter surfing, with those short little legs. Quite a feat! Snagging socks from the laundry.
After lots of research into different breeds, I had narrowed the field to Corgis. I had met two Corgis in real life, and thought both were wonderful dogs. What really sold me on Corgis was an afternoon on the beach. There were two young Corgis there and they spent several hours romping with my kids. Once home from the beach, the search began in earnest. I contacted several breeders. One had a litter. I went to visit, and Brandy "jumped" out at me. I knew I wanted a pet as opposed to a show dog. Although she is a fluffy, and not breed standard, she has all the wonderful qualities that make her a Corgi through and through. Brought her home in August of 2001 and she moved into our home and our hearts as well.
Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.
The Groups I'm In:
♥♥♥ CLUB CORGI ♥♥♥, ♥♥♥ Fluffy Corgis Unite! ♥♥♥, Canine Behavior Board, South Bay Corgi's, West Coast Corgis
I've Been On Dogster Since:
|March 29th 2004
||More than 10 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals
June 11th 2007 9:49 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Not sure about this diary stuff...
So I will post my facts, and then figure out who I will tag in return.
1. I really am a purebred Pembroke Welsh Corgi. I am a Fluffy though.
2. I am the top dog in my house, and a true Diva.
3. I hate water. All water~ puddles, trickles, sprinklers, pools, tubs.
4. I love it when my boy pets my tongue. Only my boy though.
5. I do not retrieve. I will run to a ball that is thrown for me, and bark and bark and bark to tell you I have found it. Then you must come and pick it up and throw it again, and I will go find it and let you know I have found it.
6. I love the beach. The sand part. See #3 about water. I bark at the waves. I want them to stop. I really want them to listen to me. They never do though.
7. My best trick is "Hit the deck." If you say , "Hit the deck," I throw myself into a down so fast. It's really funny to see.
See all diary entries for Brandy|