Best Tricks: Jumping up on her hind legs, sit, and running up to you whenever you whistle.
Arrival Story: When we got Snowie, her name was Sherri. We got her for my grandparents, but before she went to live with them, she stayed with us for a weekend. She is from a rescue group called Second Chance Pet Adoption League. She had been tied up to a pole with her brother and another dog outside an animal hospital. My grandparents had just lost their dog(Chester) a couple years back and needed a new dog. For my grandpa's birthday, we gave Snowie to them. They bring her over to our house a lot, and she spends the weekends here when they go away.
Bio: Snowie is a very sweet, affectionate dog. She loves being around people and gets along with ALL other dogs. She loves to run around and play. She loves to jump up on her hind legs and put her fore-paws on your legs. She hates not being the center of attention.
Lyme Disease? They say I have lyme disease. Now I have to take pills every day. Bummer!
I've been at Sassy's and April's house since friday now. My mom and dad went to Florida. They are also watching a friend's black Miniature Poodle puppy named Bella. I love playing with her! She's 7 months old, so she has lots of energy! Sassy's mom took a video and will put it on my page soon. :)
1. If I like it, it's mine.
2. If I saw it first, it's mine.
3. If it's in my mouth, it's mine.
4. If I can take it from you, it's mine.
5. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
6. If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
7. If I'm chewing something up, all the pieces are mine.
8. If it looks like mine, it's mine.
9. If you're playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.
10. If it's broken, it's yours.
Sassy's mom found that in one of her cool dog books, BOL. It's very true!