Photo Comments (1)
Sex: Female Weight: 26-50 lbs
|Home:Tucson, AZ, AZ ||[I have a diary!] |
Leave a bone for Lady(1983-2000-forever loved)
Dogster stats for Lady(1983-2000-forever loved)
4 times 654
Lulu, LuluBell, Lollies
November 1st 1983
Taking clothing items and making nests throughout the house
Toys? I'm a PRINCESS
Roast pork, peanut butter, kosher pickles
To the refrigerator
Eating a stuffed olive and spitting out the pimento!
My husband found her wandering the streets as a 5 month old puppy...sick from eating garbage, with a flea collar that had grown into the skin of her neck and become infected. Once he nursed her enough to know she would live, we had a WONDERFUL addition to the family. She lived to be 17, and was a devoted and delightful companion. She will be forever missed
Lulu (favorite nickname) will be loved and cherished and missed for all time.
Every inch a lady-Always in my Heart
The Groups I'm In:
♥A TEAM♥, Dogster's Angels, Million Dog March, Rainbow Bridge Angel Babies, ~~~*♥Dog Park USA♥*~~~
The Last Forum I Posted In:
Manny went to the Bridge
I've Been On Dogster Since:
|November 22nd 2005
||More than 9 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals
October 24th 2007 2:37 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
I'm stunned! Thank you, Suzy
Here's the rules:
Each player needs to tell seven random facts about themselves. Tagged dogs must post the rules in their diary and their 7 facts. Then choose 7 pups to tag and list their names. Let them know by pmail or rosette that they have been tagged and to read your diary for the instructions on how to play.
My 7 facts:
1. I had a 1/2" scar completely around my neck where no hair would grow.
2. I once ate so many potato pancakes that I was GREEN under my fur, and burped for 2 days!
3. I was never big on toys, but could NOT go to sleep without one of Dad's shirts.
4. I once had to have ALL my fur shaved off, and looked like a white wooly lamb until it grew back.
5. I shed enough to make king sized pillow stuffing every 3 months.
6. My Aunt Gina loved me so much, she gave me the nickname "Lollies"
7. I would eat stuffed Spanish olives, and spit out the pimento!
I am tagging:
All deeply loved, deeply missed Bridge pups....like me!
See all diary entries for Lady(1983-2000-forever loved)|