Nicknames: Brandy Brands, Brandy Girl, My Brandy Barands!
Birthday: April 17th 1998
Likes: Brandy loves table scrapes.
Pet-Peeves: Big dogs!
Favorite Toy: Brandy isn't much into toys...but on occasion will play with a squeaky toy.
Favorite Food: Bully sticks!
Favorite Walk: Brandy's favorite walk is to moms job everyday!
Best Tricks: Brandy loves to reach out and give you her paw.
Arrival Story: My previous family found me under a car when I was only two months of age. I was taken in, boy I thought life was going to be good again, but instead they kept in their backyard year round. You see although they claimed to be animal lovers, they felt that animals didn't belong inside the home. Actually, I was not allowed in the house at all. The only time we were allowed (they had 5 dogs in total) was when the weather reached below zero, but only for the night. First thing the following morning we all would have to go back out to the yard and into our dog houses. As I got older I started to jump the fence more often and sometimes I wouldn"t come back home for days at a time. Several times, I was picked up by our local kill shelter and they would call my mom and ask her to come and pick me up. Towards the end of my stay there I started jumping the fence so often that at one point my family decided it was best to put me down. So off to the kill shelter I went one morning! However as fate would have it my life was about to take a turn for the better at least for me it was. You see my new mom runs a rescue group and one of her volunteers happen to be at the kill shelter picking up another dog that very same day I was there. The volunteer soon got into a conversation with my former mom and when she told her why she had brought me there that day, she begged her to please give me another chance. She explained to mom that although the pound say they would try to find me a home, the reality was that I'd be put to sleep if I didn't get adopted within a certain amount of time, usually 3-7 days sometimes sooner or according to how packed they were. The volunteer promised mom that she would help find another home for me, but because that didn't happen quick enough mom called the volunteer the following week to say that she could not wait any longer because I had jumped the fence again and she was going to take me to the kill shelter the following morning. Well before I knew it was morning again and just as she had promised, she took me to the pound. Little did I know that the volunteer had called moms rescue group and the wheels were set in motion for me to come to momma's rescue group. I lost a lot of weight and did not do well in boarding so my mom decided to bring me into her home UNTIL she could find a new home for me, that was 3 years ago! I've heard my mom say that she cannot part with me now and that I'm here to stay for good! I'm so happy to finally have a loving family, a warm bed to sleep in, and lot's of hugs and kisses! Life is good once again!
1. Having found a loving mommy and daddy.
2. Having all you can eat food and treats!
3. Friends and family that love me dearly.
4. My dogster friends.
5. Having a friend like Jackson who always makes me feel special no matter what.
6. Being able to go to work with mommy (as I get seperation anxiety when left alone).
7. Being part of mommy's rescue and seeing all the cats and doggies go into wonderful homes...(actually I've gotta cut this short as I'm going with mommy to deliver a kitty to his new family now!)
I will tag:
7. Princess Kitana
The name of the game is list 7 facts about yourself and you then tag 7 new friends. Make sure to let them know they have been tagged by a gift or pawmail....let the games begin!!!
My 7 Facts:
1. My favorite thing to do is go to work with mommy everyday.
2. I sleep in bed with mommy and daddy.
3. I don't like big dawgs but LOVE playing with little ones.
4. I do NOT like kitty's.
5. I love mommy VERY much.
6. I prefer to stay in the car while mommy is at work.
7.I love all my buddy's on dogster!
3-Good Golly Miss Molly
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged, need to post in their Diary the rules & their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 dogs to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to bark them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your Diary!!!
1. My name is Brandy but mommy calls me Brandy Brandz.
2. My favorite place to be is mommy's car.
3. I'm not crazy about treats but absolutely love my bully sticks especially the thick braided ones!
4. I not good with other dogs but will tolerate small dogs...I guess they don't seem as threathening to me.
5. I'm very spoiled and I know it!
6. I love my daddy but will only allow my mommy to take treats from me.
7. My favorite thing to do is snuggle up with mommy and daddy!
Doggies I've tagged: