Age: 11 Years Sex: Female Weight: 11-25 lbs
|Home:Skiatook, OK ||[I have a diary!] |
Leave a bone for Gloryficous
| ||Energy|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Playfulness|| || |
| ||Disposition|| || || |
August 29th 2004
Playing with my brother, Ben.
I HATE it when the ground outside is wet. I'll rough house with my brother all day long, and I'll play in the snow till I have frostbite, but don't think for one minute, that I'll walk in the wet grass and do my business!
My cow. She's blue, and her parts all velcro together so I can pull her apart. The head is my favorite.
Anything I can steal from Ben
The backyard (as long as its dry)
Waking Mommy up a few minutes before the alarm clock goes off, especially on her days off when she wants to sleep in
No sleeping...only playing!
The Groups I'm In:
K9 Comedy Club, Oklahoma Dogs, President Isabel's Animal Abuse Commission
The Last Forum I Posted In:
|Franz Schubert - Impromptu Op. 90 #2:|
I've Been On Dogster Since:
|my glitter name:|
|November 10th 2005
||More than 10 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals
May 23rd 2007 9:47 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
I have been tagged by both Isabelle and Rondo
Here are the rules:
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged need to post in their diary the rules & their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 dogs to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to bark them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your diary!!!
Here are my 7 pawsome facts:
1. Even though I’m allowed to sleep in bed with Mommy, sometimes I choose to sleep under the bed.
2. I poop when I’m angry. For example, a couple of weeks ago Mommy got distracted and forgot to give us breakfast before she left for work. She called Grandpa to come feed us, and then he called her to laughingly tell her that I had pooped right by my empty food bowl. I think she got the message!
3. I chew my hair. When I’m sleepy, I chew the hair on my legs. I don’t actually chew my skin, just the hair. It drives Mommy nuts!
4. I am the only member of the family who doesn’t have a prescription medication. I’m healthy as a horse!
5. Peanut butter upsets me when it gets all stuck in the roof of my mouth.
6. I rolled in something deliciously stinky tonight, so I just had a bath.
7. Because I just had a bath, I’m totally wound up and doing mad zoomies all over the house with my brother, Ben.
I tagged Phoenix, Binky, Idgie Threadgood, Apollo, Clover, Rupert Giles, and Pood!
TAG, you're it!
June 15th 2006 9:46 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
As you've probably heard, a shih tzu was killed by a groomer in New York recently
http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=local& id=4255016. I'm a groomer in Oklahoma, and am disgusted by this gross negligence and appalled to be grouped with this "professional". Tragically, this is not the first instance of so-called groomers hurting animals. Did you know that there is no state or federal licensing required for groomers? Any ignorant fool can buy a pair of clippers and call themselves a pet groomer. I've heard more tales than I care to remember from customers about how other groomers have hurt their pet. One I will never forget was an apricot teacup poodle named Missy. While being groomed, she was tethered with a grooming loop, a very common practice among groomers. The grooming loop is just a small slip lead attached to an arm that is attached to the grooming table. It helps to ensure the pets safety by preventing it from jumping. However, the careless person grooming Missy that day left the room for several minutes. In her absence, Missy jumped off the table and hung herself. She obviously survived and later became my client, but she was left with a life of constant pain.
I feel very strongly that the legislation in our country needs to be updated to prevent such horrors from being repeated. I understand that such steps are already being taken in New York. We all need to make sure this issue doesn't get swept under the rug and forgotten, until another innocent pet is hurt. Please spread the word and help raise awareness. And please contact your local government representatives and urge them to become involved in this issue.
See all diary entries for Gloryficous|