Sex: Male Weight: 51-100 lbs
|Home:Fremont, CA ||[I have a diary!] |
Leave a bone for Krypto
Dogster stats for Krypto
4 times 34
Little Buddy, Mr. Krypto
| ||Energy|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Playfulness|| || |
| ||Disposition|| || || |
March 15th 2001
Going for rides in the car, playing ball in the backyard or at the park, walks with Mommy & Daddy, and sleeping in on the weekends with Daddy.
Tennis balls that roll too far under the couch or bed. I can't reach them so I make Daddy use a broom to get them for me.
I love tennis balls & squeeky stuffed animals
Steak, Grilled Chicken or Grilled Turkey
Around the neighborhood with Mommy & Daddy
Open The Door (yes, I can open doors and turn certain handles with my snout which comes in handy when Mommy & Daddy come home with groceries) and Bang! (Daddy points his finger at me like a gun, says "bang!", and I play dead and get a shnacky.)
I am the son of Tekate, my Mommy & Daddy's first White German Shepherd Dog. They got the first pick (Me!) from his one and only litter with another White German Shepherd named Blanca. Mommy & Daddy are the best! Trinity may have her own bed but I get to sleep with Mommy & Daddy. :)
My Daddy named me after Superman's dog, Krypto. And yes, he even has a big red cape with an "S" on it for me.
How about a shnacky?
I've Been On Dogster Since:
|November 10th 2005
||More than 9 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals
December 14th 2005 6:13 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Trinity and I figured we would start our diaries with some helpful tips for the holidays:
1. Be especially patient with your humans during this time. They may appear to be more stressed-out than usual and they will appreciate long comforting dog leans.
2. They may come home with large bags of things they call gifts. Do not assume that all the gifts are yours.
3. Be tolerant if your humans put decorations on you. They seem to get some special kind of pleasure out of seeing how you look with fake antlers.
4. They may bring a large tree into the house and set it up in a prominent place and cover it with lights and decorations. Bizarre as this may seem to you, it is an important ritual for your humans, so there are some things you need to know:
a. Don't pee on the tree
b. Don't drink water in the container that holds the tree
c. Mind your tail when you are near the tree
d. If there are packages under the tree, even ones that smell interesting or that have your name on them, don't rip them open
e. Don't chew on the cord that runs from the funny-looking hole in the wall to the tree
5. Your humans may occasionally invite lots of strangers to come visit during this season. These parties can be lots of fun, but they also call for some discretion on your part:
a. Not all strangers appreciate kisses and leans
b. Don't eat off the buffet table
c. Beg for goodies subtly
d. Be pleasant, even if unknowing strangers sit on your sofa
e. Don't drink out of glasses that are left within your reach
6. Likewise, your humans may take you visiting. Here your manners will also be important:
a. Observe all the rules in #4 for trees that may be in other people's houses. (4a is particularly important)
b. Respect the territory of other animals that may live in the house
c. Tolerate children
d. Turn on your charm big time
7. A big man with a white beard and a very loud laugh may emerge from your fireplace in the middle of the night.DON'T BITE HIM!!
See all diary entries for Krypto|