Sex: Female Weight: 51-100 lbs
|Home:Fremont, CA ||[I have a diary!] |
Leave a bone for Trinity (9/28/00 - 4/24/11)
Dogster stats for Trinity (9/28/00 - 4/24/11)
3 times 74
Little Mama, Ms. Trinity
| ||Energy|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Playfulness|| || |
| ||Disposition|| || || |
September 28th 2000
Going for rides in the car, playing ball in the backyard or at the park, walks with Mommy & Daddy, laying in the yard and basking in the sunlight on a warm day.
Being outside all day while Mommy and Daddy are at work. I would rather be sitting on my favorite spot on the big couch.
I love tennis balls & squeeky stuffed animals
Steak, Grilled Chicken or Grilled Turkey
Around the neighborhood with Mommy & Daddy
Open The Door (yes, I can open doors and turn certain handles with my snout which comes in handy when Mommy & Daddy come home with groceries) and Bang! (Daddy points his finger at me like a gun, says "bang!", and I play dead and get a shnacky.)
My Daddy had a White Shepherd Dog named Tekate and he was curious if he would be able to find an all black German Shepherd to complete some sort of Yin & Yang thing (he's weird like that). So he was looking in the classifieds and found the same ad (for Me!) in the paper and on the internet. A few days later I was dropped off at my new home. I am so happy here. Mommy & Daddy treat me like a princess. I even have my own bed. :)
Daddy named me after his favorite character from The Matrix movies. Luckily he doesn't dress me up like her (unlike poor Krypto and his Superman cape) but I am one tough princess!
What's yours is mine. :)
The Groups I'm In:
All-Black German Shepherd Dog Lovers, GSDs World
I've Been On Dogster Since:
|November 10th 2005
||More than 9 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals
December 14th 2005 6:11 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Krypto and I figured we would start our diaries with some helpful tips for the holidays:
1. Be especially patient with your humans during this time. They may appear to be more stressed-out than usual and they will appreciate long comforting dog leans.
2. They may come home with large bags of things they call gifts. Do not assume that all the gifts are yours.
3. Be tolerant if your humans put decorations on you. They seem to get some special kind of pleasure out of seeing how you look with fake antlers.
4. They may bring a large tree into the house and set it up in a prominent place and cover it with lights and decorations. Bizarre as this may seem to you, it is an important ritual for your humans, so there are some things you need to know:
a. Don't pee on the tree
b. Don't drink water in the container that holds the tree
c. Mind your tail when you are near the tree
d. If there are packages under the tree, even ones that smell interesting or that have your name on them, don't rip them open
e. Don't chew on the cord that runs from the funny-looking hole in the wall to the tree
5. Your humans may occasionally invite lots of strangers to come visit during this season. These parties can be lots of fun, but they also call for some discretion on your part:
a. Not all strangers appreciate kisses and leans
b. Don't eat off the buffet table
c. Beg for goodies subtly
d. Be pleasant, even if unknowing strangers sit on your sofa
e. Don't drink out of glasses that are left within your reach
6. Likewise, your humans may take you visiting. Here your manners will also be important:
a. Observe all the rules in #4 for trees that may be in other people's houses. (4a is particularly important)
b. Respect the territory of other animals that may live in the house
c. Tolerate children
d. Turn on your charm big time
7. A big man with a white beard and a very loud laugh may emerge from your fireplace in the middle of the night.DON'T BITE HIM!!
See all diary entries for Trinity (9/28/00 - 4/24/11)|