Nicknames: Jaz the spaz, jazinator, Mooch, Hound Dog(even though she's not), SnowDozer
Birthday: May 15th 2003
Likes: Belly rubs, sleeping on mom and pappa's bed and when her Pappa comes home
Pet-Peeves: Strangers at the door, nobody wanting to play and when my Pappa leaves for long deployments, I miss him a whole bunch
Favorite Toy: Any squeeky toy that can be destroyed, the cats
Favorite Food: Anything that is on your plate
Favorite Walk: Anywhere outside with my buddies, I love the snow
Best Tricks: Nothing really special, speak, sit, high five, fetch
Arrival Story: We went to the pound looking for a puppy to add to our household of 2 cats. It was between Jasmine and another young puppy there and she just seemed to be so well behaved and was so nervous at the shelter that we decided to take her home. The cats and Jasmine still don't get along too well, she likes to chase and play, they don't, but she is a welcome addition to our family.
My sisser Bunny tagged me and what did I do??? Procrastinate! I know it's after Easter, so I won't tag anybody, but I am sure going to show my sisser some love and answer da questions.
What is your favorite color for Easter eggs?
Purple or Pink, cause those are pretty girly colors
Would you rather be a bunny or a chick?
Bunny cause they move faster than chickens and get eaten less..I think
How many Easter eggs do you think you'll find when you get to hunt them at your house?
I was supposed to look for the eggs? I just let my servant find them for me and then unload the goodies onto my bed for me.
What kind of Easter basket are you hoping for?
I would love a basket that is weaved with Bully sticks and full of Yummy Chummies, rawhides and some pig ears too, any other yummy stuff the Easter bunny decides to leave would be just fine too!
Alright, so there it is, the procrastinators Easter tag......
Alright, so I got tagged by my good buddy Pookah and my sisser Satiba. So.....Hut ...hut....Blue 32 Blue 32...I got the football! Here are the rules: I'm gett'n my "team" together and I'm gonna cross that line and make a touchdown! Before the ref raises his boney little arms to signal the 6 points I gotta avoid a delay of game penalty and spill it and tell you about myself and then pass the ball to 5 of my furiends who will each do the same. Don't forget to leave me a bone to let us know you got our hand signals and you're in the "game".
1. I got a bath today and I hateeeeeeeeeeeed it. Shook like a leaf in the wind.
2. I love my sissssers and the rest of my family at Rotties Rule
3. I didn't sleep for 3 days waiting for Bunny to get out of the hospital...No more needles for you Bunny!
4. I wanna go home to AK and leave NC. There is no snow here and I looooove, looooove, loooooove the snow!
5. I think curvy is the new skinny and don't think I should be on a diet anymore.
Now I am going to tag: Chaz, Sadie Lady, Max, Dakota and Sophie!
My good buddy Pup and the proud new Momma Sophie have tagged me! Here are the rules:
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged, need to post in their diary the rules and their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose some dogs to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to bark them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your diary, or, send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been Tagged!
1. I don't like going for "exercise" walks, just strolls
2. I love to go in between peoples legs to get my head pet
3. I can lean soo hard on ya, I will knock you over
4. I haven't chased cars since I left Alaska
5. At the end of June I drove 6500 miles from my home in AK to NC
6. I am helping the neighbor kids get over their fear of doggies
7. I love my hubby Chaz!!!
I am going to tag......Chaz, Belle, Mavey, Satiba, Bernie and Max(but if you've already been tagged, don't feellike you have to do it again :) )