Nicknames: Rudolfo, Booger, Poopy Puppy, Puppykins, Elvis
Birthday: December 1st 1997
Likes: Playing rough, car rides, going for walks
Pet-Peeves: Rain, having his paws touched, the mailman, big trucks (FedEx, UPS, garbage trucks, etc.), Xena, being picked up
Favorite Toy: His bunny, his "new" toy (an orange plastic thingy from Nautica)
Favorite Food: Meat, scrambled eggs, cheese
Favorite Walk: Anywhere--he loves going for walks!
Best Tricks: Singing with my dad, High five
Arrival Story: Our last dog was way too wild to live in a house, so we brought him out to a friend who lived on a farm where he could run free and chase the other animals (I know that's something parents tell kids sometimes, but he really did go to a farm--we visited him several times afterward!). My dad said we would never get another dog, but he did tell my mom that his barber's cocker spaniel had puppies and if she wanted one, she better go look before they were all gone. Rudy was the last puppy left.
Bio: Rudy has very crooked teeth and a crooked jaw. Sometimes his lip gets stuck on one side, and he looks like Elvis. Also, even though he is a purebred cocker spaniel, his tail was never docked so it's nice and long and VERY furry.
Here it is- the newest craze going around Dogster! It's called "You are loved!" Here's how it goes: Pick 3 dogsters who you think are just fantastic and tell a little about why you feel that they are so pawsome! Be sure to tell them how much they are loved with a p-mail or a rosette! Isn't it hard to pick only 3?
I was tagged by my pal Lucy, who is an adorable GSD rottie mix, and her arrival story is so sweet! She is a naughty little pup who can always make me laugh, and she is one of my best Dogster pals!
Now for the three pups I'm tagging...
1) Avery is an adorable cocker spaniel like me. He's a very sweet pup--he even shared the chicken from his hat with me! Avery is always very silly and has a ballerina outfit like me!
2) Ruffian is a very creative, funny pup who comes up with all sorts of cool contests and crazy ideas. He is silly and fun, and he always makes me laugh. Oh, and he is one good-looking dude!
Picking only one more was very difficult, but I decided to go with...
3) Gretta! Gretta is another adorable cocker spaniel. She is polite, friendly, informative, smart, and funny. I love her tan eyebrows and her adorable smile.
My dog, just when I thought it was all over, I got TAGGED again today by my pal Ziero. As far as I can trace it back, Pepper was tagged by Peanutty back on May 22 and didn't tag anypup until July 1, thus restarting the game of Dogster tag! Seeing as how it's been over a month, I will post another 7 facts, and I will also tag another 7 pals because I would hate for the game to end with me.
7 Facts About Rudy
1) My breeder lied to my mom and told her I was a girl.
2) I am sort of named after a boy my sister had a crush on in high school.
3) I am mostly bark, with a little bite.
4) I am VERY vocal when anyone or anytruck approaches or goes past MY house.
5) I hide in the basement if there is thunder or fireworks when I'm home alone.
6) Although I was mostly white with a little brown when I was a pup, I am now mostly brown with a little white.
7) I LOVE my dog food--Purina Moist & Meaty.
The Rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged need to post in their diaries "The Rules" and their "7 Pawsome Facts."
Then choose 7 dogs to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to bark them a pmail that they have been tagged and tell them to read your Diary, or send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been Tagged!
Just when I thought it was all over, I found out that the tag game is still going around Dogster! I got tagged by my adorable pal Scrappy doo. She is new to Dogster, so if you get a chance, check out her page and send her a pal request. She's such a cute lil' pup!