January 25th 2006 7:28 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
At about 1:30 am on December 8, 2005, I got into some trouble. I decided to get up and try and score myself a late night snack. I forced my way into mom's work bag and found myself some food. I guess I was too loud because I woke up my parents with all of my hyper activity.
Mom went down stairs and realize I had gotten into her bag and eaten half of a CHOCOLATE cookie. My parents started to get scared because chocolate is bad for dogs ( how was I suppose to know?! ) and they called a 24 hour Vet. The Vet told them to give me ONE TEASPOON of Hydrogen Peroxide, and within 5 minutes my late night snack was up and out of my belly.
They called the Vet back and the Vet told my parents that I would be fine since it wasn't a large amount, and that I might have some messy poop in the next fews days.
I finally tasted chocolate...but I must say...it tasted better on the way down!
Leave a Comment