Nicknames: Buffet (coz it sounds like Wufei), Woefee (when some people can't pronounce Wufei)
Birthday: March 8th 2005
Likes: sleeping on mommy's expensive bags, especially the ones she's currently using.
Pet-Peeves: when mommy removes her hand when i'm nibbling on it, and being forced to take a walk when i prefer to sleep and laze around
Favorite Toy: a nylabone and all of mommy's stuffed toys!
Favorite Food: anything that mommy's holding! except my dog food, that is...
Favorite Walk: on the bed
Best Tricks: do nothing, don't listen and sleep
Arrival Story: my mommy has been wanting a dog for almost a year before she got me. but knowing she won't be able to take care of one yet, she never pushed the idea... until some months ago. after unsuccessfully hinting to my dad that she wants a dog... she bluntly asked for one... and they got me not a month afterwards! i liked to be near daddy at first and i always ignored mommy, but since she takes care of all my needs, i gradually liked her more to the point that daddy already complains that i totally ignore him already! i'm well loved and spoiled that even my mommy's friends go to her apartment only to see me and they already call mommy's apartment: wufei's apartment!
so i got a sister... she's a real pest and unfortunately, she just rolls her tongue out and mommy and daddy thinks she's the cutest thing on the face of the planet. right.
and my mommy got a kitty... who thinks she's a dog. she goes with us when it's dinner time wanting some raw chow. mommy gives her morsels which just makes her think it's okay to beg! and when we're up in mommy's lap? she also wants in on the action! just yesterday, she scratched mommy's leg trying to get up the chair since I was up the chair!
am i the only sane dog/person/cat around here?!?
anyway, mommy is busy trying to pull together sakura's first birthday party. so... i'm thinking i won't have my own party this year.
unfortunately, she's daddy's little girl. she's almost a year and the only trick she knows is 'sit' geez! by the time i was having my first birthday, i knew sit, stay, down, roll over and play dead!
it's so hard being a great older brother... *sigh* i always have to be in my best behavior... when sakura can get away with practically anything!
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged, need to post in their Diary the rules & their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 dogs to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to bark them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your Diary, or, send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been Tagged!
Here are 7 fun facts about me:
1) I'm one big spoiled brat. I do not like it when my mom pets other dogs before me. I always have to be first. Or else I do not respond to her calls for several minutes!
2) I have shown a rottweiler, a labrador and a mini-pinscher I'm boss... but sakura, the puppy shih tzu comes in and I run away! lol!
3) I'm a great watchdog! I just watch everyone that goes in and out of the house. NO BARKS. NO WARNINGS. NO NOTHING. I JUST WATCH. *grin* Ain't I such a great watchdog?
4) I try to keep mommy from going to work by lying down on her bag. Sometimes I try to get inside it too.
5) I'm great at begging. When mommy is preparing our food and she's on the sofa, I automatically sit on her lap. Not even daddy can take me away.
6) I get scared when mommy barks at me when we're playing. It is only when she laughs that I figure out that it was her who barked.
7) I love to tease. I climb up the bed when I know the other smaller dogs can't climb up it. I hide under the sofa when Choco, the rottweiler cannot squeeze under it.
I tagged Benevolent, Ziggy Marley, Jackson, Sugar, Yahoo, Sabre, and Sophie!
After planning for more than a year now, my mom has finally neutered me!
She went to a cheap vet (not my normal vet) for my neuter. And of course they didn't do right by me. I was in pain and I wasn't given proper pain meds. I was given anti-biotic but that vet didn't even give my mom anything to make the wound heal faster.
So she went to my real vet. My real vet prescribed good meds that healed my wound in a few days and I was fine!
And daddy was angry too because mommy did save several thousand for my neuter... but she ended up spending more than what we would've spent if she went to my regular vet because of the check-up and follow up meds that the vet prescribed because I was not well taken cared of by the vet who did the procedure on me!
Oh well. At least I'm okay now. Though I'm milking mommy for all she has! I'm being a bad boy and she feels too guilty to punish me! ha ha!