Nicknames: Roomba, Spaz, Baconhead, B. Diddy, Boo-boo
Birthday: October 20th 2004
Likes: Snow!, bacon!, his giant tennis ball, his Patriots football, his new niece
Pet-Peeves: He doesn't like to be ignored -- for Bailey it's all instant gratification, all the time.
Favorite Toy: Mr. Lambie! He is plush, squeaky, AND fuzzy!
Favorite Food: His toys, peanut butter, bacon ... pretty much everything.
Favorite Walk: Everywhere! He really enjoys walks. He likes to meet new people and see and smell new things.
Best Tricks: Jumping up and catching treats!
Arrival Story: My friend Cindy's kids, knowing how sad she had been since her beloved Golden Dusty passed away suddenly in 2003, got puppy Bailey for Cindy as an Xmas 2004 gift.
Bio: Bailey is a happy dog, but he is usually very serious. You look into his eyes and get the feeling that he's contemplating how to restore the global economy and formulate an exit strategy for Iraq. I swear that he does the NY Times crossword puzzle when no one is looking. But if you give him a toy, a treat, or a belly rub, he turns into a goofy, silly, funny puppy who will play with you for hours! He is also a loyal friend with an incredibly sweet disposition. The world is better for having him in it.
I've been tagged by Ozzie, Henry, Darby, Tyson, and Sassy Girl! I have to answer five questions with four answers, and then tag four more friends to do the same!
1. Four Jobs I've Had In My Life:
1. I am the food vacuumer-upper. My main responsibility in this capacity is to suck up all food that falls on the floor. Hence my nickname, "Roomba".
2. I am my family's burglar alarm, meaning that I must protect them from any and all potential intruders. To do this, I bark incessantly at anything I see or hear outside that I deem unusual. So far, I've successfully protected my people from threats such as the pizza man, Halloween trick-or-treaters, and a plastic bag that was blowing by the house in the wind.
3. I am the neighborhood clown, doing goofy things and making funny faces and noises that make my people laugh hysterically. I am told that I show a natural aptitude for this job.
4. I am the goodwill ambassador to my neighborhood's "wild" animals. So, for example, as long as the squirrels agree not to enter my house, I agree to let them scamper up trees while I bark halfheartedly at them. This has resulted in a mutually beneficial relationship, in which the squirrels have generously provided me with goodies from the local Dunkin' Donuts and Starbucks, and I have shed copious amounts of fur that the squirrels have used to build their nests.
2. Four Places where I have lived:
1. I was born in Western MA.
2. Now I live in my furever home outside of Boston (some of the world champion Red Sox! Woo hoo!)
3. Four Places I have been:
1. The Dog Park.
3. The vet's (yikes!).
4. Starbucks, where I always get fresh water to drink and a snack to nosh on.
4. Four Favorite Foods:
2. Baby carrots
3. Peanut butter
4. Fresh fruit, like melon and strawberries
5. Name 4 places you would rather be:
1. I can't think of anywhere I'd rather be!
I am going to tag my four friends:
Furiends, you can tag your buddies with a Rosette or a P-mail! Let's have some FUN!
I've been Xmas tagged by Syd and Loki-Doo!!! Per the rules of the game, I need to leave each of them 5 bones -- but I've left them TONS more than 5 because they are pawsome!!!
Then, I must make write a letter to Santa with 5 requests. Here it is:
1. I know that I have had my naughty moments, but I have tried hard to be a good boy all year. In return, I ask for no presents from you. I have so much, and other pups have nothing. So I would ask you to instead donate anything you might give me to a pup or kitty in need, so that their holiday is a little more special knowing that someone cares about them.
2. Please ensure that all my family & friends are safe, warm, and loved for the holidays.
3. Please look after my brother Kitty, who recently went to the Rainbow Bridge, and all my other friends who have gone to the Bridge too soon.
4. Please bring holiday cheer to the troops overseas, who are sacrificing so much for us.
5. Please ask the neighborhood squirrels to keep leaving treats for me in the yard in the new year (especially those Dunkin Donuts munchkins -- yummy!!!!).
Now, I will tag 5 friends:
The SB gang
Wishing everyone the most beautiful, joyful holiday season ever!
This is a VERY belated Thanksgiving tag. My human was away for a while, then had to catch up at work, so she didn't have time to type on my behalf. HMPH. Who can we pups talk to about getting opposable thumbs?
Anyhoo, the rules are thus: each pup tagged must list 7 things s/he is thankful for. Normally, s/he must also tag 7 other pups, but I'm skipping that part because this is so late. :-)
I was Tagged by Tyler & Tyson!
Here are the 7 things I am thankful fur:
1. My loving family -- Mom, 2-legged bros, sis, & little niece.
2. My comfortable, safe furever home.
3. All my pawsitively amazing Dogster pals!
5. My warm bed.